Epilogue.

The moonlight shines through the trees, spotlighting Theron's naked chest

His abdominals move and flex with the rocking of my hips. Sweat creates a thin sheen on his flawless skin and I do not fight the urge to scrape my nails down it.

He fills me, the pain quickly turning into ecstasy as my greedy pussy loosens to accommodate his girthy length. I grind my clit into his pelvic bone, increasing the pace as the need for release becomes more and more unbearable.

His colorful eyes are hooded in a sultry gaze, his open mouth pants out my name in sensual moans, "Oh shit, Lina." His hips buck to fuck me deeper. I lean back, hands on his thighs so he can get a full view of the woman riding his cock.

The breeze blows gently against my tits, the cool sensation threatening to send me over the edge.

The pressure within me builds higher and higher.

Theron squeezes my hips, pulling and pushing me faster.

Harder.

His fingertips dig into my skin as my body rolls against him, the movement becoming more erratic. I feel the tightening in my stomach, the flush that explodes across my chest, perking my nipples, and I can't form words enough to warn him. "Fuck," he draws out a long, breathy groan as my walls clench around him, rippling and spasming in carnal need. The coil snaps and the dam breaks, my euphoria washing over him wave after wave. My back arches to meet the heat that surges through me.

But he is done with me.

Quickly, swiftly and without prior notice, I am on my back, riding out the remnants of my orgasm.

My legs dangle from his shoulders as he impales me, rutting me fervently. The sounds of my wetness echo throughout the forest, his balls slapping against my ass that juts forward to meet every ramming push of his delicious cock. My cries of pleasure mix with the beat of our union as he assaults my cervix repeatedly, our melody rising in crescendo.

His breathing is heavy, his chest rising and falling with every snarling growl. His brows lift with lustful intent and his mouth goes slack as his eyes connect with mine.

He plunges himself into me, erupting.

His movements are short and wild with every spurt of his cock—his hot seed filling me up.

And as he comes off his sexual high, he slams into me once—the surprising movement startling and sending a dull pain through my already sore and aching pussy—then again, twice, pushing his cum further inside me for good measure.

Theron spreads my legs, wrapping them around his waist. He leans into me, crashing his lips against mine. The loud inhaling and exhaling from our noses fan across my face making me gasp for air. No time is wasted locating the entrance to my mouth; his tongue caressing my own while still buried deep within my throbbing cunt.