5

I hope you're as excited as I am

°°°

"You two are so mean, making my little Baby brother get the pizza! You know it's dangerous out there for a pretty boy like him and--"

"But Joonie, you're also a pretty boy", Hoseok interrupted him with a sweet smile and Namjoon stumbled over his words, eyes growing large and lips parting. He stuttered before turning away, grumbling something to himself.

Puckering his lips, Namjoon looked away and his two best friends cooed at the sight, hearts so undeniably aching from how much in love they were with Namjoon. They shared a look and Hoseok nodded at Jimin who gulped before turning to Namjoon, gently taking the larger male's hand into his.

"Namjoon, do you wanna go out with us on a date?"

"W-what?"

°°°

"You really went crazy for that cute doll, huh", Eunwoo said amused upon seeing photos over photos of Taehyung on Jungkook's desk, the man growling angrily. He has been hovering over the photos, staring at every single one of them in awe and desire.

Jungkook's thoughts have been spinning around Taehyung, Taehyung, Taehyung. The gorgeous golden boy was not going out of his head, annoying the tattooed man beyond belief because the desire to own him was eating him alive. Just the thought of his golden skin pressed against him, Taehyung's head thrown backwards as he was moaning in pleasure underneath him... god, Jungkook wanted him so bad.

"He's only my doll so don't call him that", Jungkook hissed, grabbing the photos and stacking them together in order to hide them in his desk. Eunwoo lifted his hands before plopping down on the chair in front of Jungkook.

His silver hair was messily hanging in his dark eyes, brow piercing sparking up in the dim light when he lifted his head and stared up to the ceiling. The shirt he was wearing was the color of midnight, tight around his muscular chest when he unknowingly flexed. He was just imagining the cute doll bouncing in his lap.

Fuck, Jungkook needed to have Taehyung or he was going insane.

"He's a black Chess Bishop by the way", Eunwoo said casually, ignoring how his friend squirmed shortly in his seat, eyes still closed and not paying much attention to his right hand. "Son of Kim Minjae and Kim Sohee. Has two older brothers, one disappeared years ago and the other is another black Chess Bishop with the name of Kim Namjoon. Taehyung is an Arts student and his brother became a teacher, to everyone's surprise haha", he went on further with Taehyung's biography, reading the newest information he found out.

"What about that brother? Any news on him?", Jungkook asked gruffly, because when he was going to take Taehyung, he wanted to know who was going to try and come into his way and who was a possible danger.

"Here is where it gets weird. There are no records about him at all, nothing. No name, no Chess figure, no tracks. Our spy at the police couldn't find any records about him too. We have nothing on him, he disappeared into thin air. Only thing we know is, he's a Kim, a male and possibly around the same category as his brothers", Eunwoo explained and Jungkook exhaled harshly before sitting back up right.

"Alright, thanks Woo for checking", Jungkook said, finger tracing his own bottom lip. Taehyung's pink plump lips shot back into his mind, the way he curved them so prettily into an amused little smile. The way he tilted his head, looked away and scrunched his nose...

"So there are no threats, nothing to stop you from taking your boy", Jungkook smirked at that, taking out a specific picture, the one that resembled him so much. He traced his thumb over the boy's cheek, biting his lip.

"Excellent."

°°°

Jeon Jungkook was a man not to be messed with. He had the underground under control, people trembling under his feet. He was fucking powerful and he loved using his powers on anyone. Holding tracks on his enemies was normal like breathing.

Holding tracks on the one he desired was new yet exciting.

Taehyung was a good son, a great student and a even better person. He was kind, loving and charming. His friends loved him dearly, even though they loved his brother romantically and Taehyung was helping to get them together. That confused Jungkook. His only friend was Eunwoo, there was no such thing as friends in a Mafia.

His father trained him to trust no one unless you paid for that trust and Jungkook obeyed his father under any circumstances. Romantic love didn't exist for him, there was only coldness in his life, no trust for anyone except Eunwoo. The ones warming his bed were replaceable, even if they said otherwise.

Once they got a taste of the Jeon Jungkook, they wanted to stay, wanted more. But all of them were only offered his warm embrace for a night before they were casted away.

All of them, men equal women, would be raging if they came to know that Jeon Jungkook was currently following a gorgeous little doll who had no idea that he has captured the Mafia leader's cold heart.

Jungkook was an asshole, he was a very mean person. Yet he wanted to reach up in the sky and offer Taehyung the sun if he was asked. This beautiful male reminded him of so many good things, the very little encounters of happiness he had in his life and he couldn't allow this beauty to slip away from him.

Taehyung was going to become his. Whether he liked it or not.

"He's here, boss", the driver informed Jungkook and Eunwoo who put his hood over his head. He was the one Jungkook chose to distract his pretty Taehyung. The silver-haired man was fiddling with the black bag on his lap, checking his pockets for the handcuffs he prepared.

"Remember, be gentle. No one's hurting him. If someone touches him against my will, I will personally rip their arms out and feed them to the dogs", Jungkook warned them, voice and eyes stone cold, sending shivers down his men's spines from how scary he looked. Oh, they would rather eat stones than mess with their intimidating boss.

Jungkook saw Taehyung walking to his car, struggling to keep a hold on the pizza boxes he then put in the back of his trunk and a soft sigh of fondness escaped his lips when he saw his doll frowning so cutely, whining softly.

After he succeeded the task, he took out his phone and texted someone. Jungkook cursed under his breath. That was going to be an issue. "Let's go", he hissed lowly, Eunwoo obeying his signal and getting out of the car, walking into Taehyung's direction.

His mesmerizing golden hair was prettily curled, looking so soft and Jungkook already wished to caress the locks. Patience. He was going to be able to do that soon.

Jungkook nodded at his men, one getting out of the car with him, bag already secured in his fingers, ready to start. The parking lot was clear, all the entrances guarded by his men so no one was here. The cameras have been destroyed, so everything was taken care of.

No one would notice that Jeon Jungkook would be responsible for Kim Taehyung's disappearance.

"Sorry", he heard Eunwoo say, coming closer to a surprised looking Taehyung who had his back turned to him.

The poor boy didn't see Jungkook coming.

A soft shriek of surprise left his plush lips when the bag was pulled over his head and Jungkook pressed the pretty male against his chest, finally being able to inhale his scent again.

"Hey, pretty boy", he grinned like a boy who just got candy, feeling his beautiful doll squirming helplessly in his hold, screams dampened by the thick material of the bag.

Jungkook leaned towards Taehyung's ear.

"You're mine now."

~

A quick look from Jungkook's POV ! Let's get it

Elaboratae