9

The blond boy stared up to his captor before he freed himself from the bruising grip around his waist. Aiming for the door, Taehyung tried to flee. Jungkook waited for a second, allowed the boy to taste a short amount of freedom before striding after him.

The Chess King easily spun his doll around before pressing him against the locked door. One hand grabbed Taehyung's tied wrists, bringing them above his head and pinning them to the door. Taehyung gasped so prettily, gorgeous green eyes flying open and Jungkook admired the defenseless creature in his hold.

God, Taehyung was so pretty, so gorgeous and Jungkook wanted to unwrap every layer of the beautiful angel who stared right back at him. There was something so... pure about Kim Taehyung that captivated Jungkook.

He couldn't help himself, he pulled the boy closer before stroking Taehyung's plump, rosy bottom lip with his thumb. A helpless whimper left the boy's pink lips. He tried turning his head but Jungkook used his larger frame to press against Taehyung, to capture him between his buff body and the door.

A thigh was slipped in between Taehyung's legs, forcing them apart and Taehyung squirmed until he felt warmth on his core. He stopped and his breath hitched when he fearfully looked up to Jungkook. The man looked back with lustful black eyes and he tilted his head to the side, a little smile on his lips.

Taehyung had to break the silence or else he was going to lean forward and kiss him.

"Why me?", he whispered, finally freeing himself from the thumb and he watched breathlessly how Jungkook nipped at his own thumb before swiping his tongue over his own bottom lip. Something silver sparked up and Taehyung blinked.

"Simple Infatuation at first. But then I studied you and I became so interested, my entire body grew aching to have you in my arms. I had to have you. And now that you're mine, I'm not letting you go", the possessive words startled Taehyung, causing a whine out of his throat, breathless and tiny just how he felt in Jungkook's hold.

"I don't want to be your whore. Because that's clearly why you took me", Taehyung said, choosing to use his frustration and turn it into anger because he was much more capable in protecting himself while he was angry. The cuffs clicked together when Taehyung wriggled.

"I don't want you as that. I want you as mine. Who would complain? I'm the King of Kings, Sweetheart", the raven said cockily, his hand landing on Taehyung's curvaceous waist. "I didn't ask for your interest. You could've asked me out properly", Taehyung remarked and Jungkook cocked a brow.

"Would you say yes?", yes, Taehyung would have. Jungkook was gorgeous and Taehyung hasn't known of his true identity before. But now, it was different. That man was a kidnapper and he would be damned to give in to the handsome attire of the man. Jeon Jungkook was a fucking Mafia leader, for god's sake!

If he was to find out about his true status, Taehyung was as good as dead. Rare cases like him were either exploited by the government or sold as pets in the black market. He wanted neither of those things to happen to him. Jungkook would sell him, for sure, because why would he keep Taehyung? He was a disgrace to society and Jungkook was perilous.

"That does not matter. You did not care for my consent, you are a brutal man and I hate you!", Taehyung exclaimed fiery and Jungkook narrowed his eyes. Oh fuck, him and his fast mouth. Taehyung shut up but he continued to glare at his captor. He was trembling and hoping his fear wasn't visible.

"You will not speak in that tone with me", Jungkook hissed and Taehyung scoffed, before looking away. His sharp jaw was clenched and Jungkook wanted to lean forward and bite down the skin, marking his doll properly so he would think twice of disobeying him. There was no way he would let him go anyways.

"I demand respect, Taehyung!", Jungkook hissed, slamming one fist against the wood of the door and Taehyung flinched heavily but he did turn his head to stare hatefully at the angry man. He lifted his chin.

"Respect has to be earned, Jungkook. And you did nothing to be worthy my respect", the blond Chess Queen whispered out, spatting the words to Jungkook's feet and the Mafia king hissed. He grabbed Taehyung's chin roughly, pressing his muscular body against Taehyung's soft frame.

The beautiful male yelped when lips were forced onto his mouth, angrily demanding dominance and Taehyung gave it to Jungkook with a whimper. he felt completely overwhelmed, not understanding how he could get into this helpless situation and cursing his sharp tongue. He should've kept his mouth shut.

He wanted to go home, to his Momma and his brother, his Joonie Hyung...

Spit connected their lips when Jungkook pulled away and a feral growl left his lips by the sight of Taehyung's hooded eyes and breathless gasps, his lips plump and swollen. Having this intoxicating vixen under him was like a dream come true to Jungkook.

It was true, he did feel lonely deep inside, not wanting to admit it. His father wanted him to find a female Chess figure, preferably a Queen to make her his wife but Jungkook was never interested in that. He craved for love but pushed the thought of it away in the same breath.

Until he met Taehyung and found out nearly everything over the boy. He grew infatuated with him to an extend where he obeyed his father's one rule, to take what he desired without looking back. Introducing his doll to the Mafia world would be dangerous but Jungkook wanted to declare the gorgeous beauty off limits.

Taehyung was his. No matter what and he would keep the boy chained to his side while he was taking over the world. He wanted the beautiful blond with him at all costs, by his side and under him. Kim Taehyung should become his significant other, the precious crown jewel of the mafia.

Jungkook wanted to see his men bow in front of Taehyung, seeing them quiver in fear because Taehyung was unreachable, untouchable. Only Jungkook's, only his. Everyone should know that the beautiful angel belonged to the King of Kings.

"You are mine, little dove. Whether you like it or not", Jungkook said, pulled out of his possessive thoughts and plans for Taehyung who was unaware of how deeply obsessed the other was with him. Unaware of the plans for their future. A future spent by Jungkook's side forever.

"So welcome to your new home", the Mafia leader whispered huskily against his lips before pulling Taehyung's wrists down, unlocking the handcuffs with one single movement. "Feel free to be a curious little doll and look around. Make yourself at home because you won't be leaving anytime soon", he chuckled evilly before pulling away.

Taehyung pushed him off, running into the bathroom and slamming the door shut behind him.

Jungkook let him. Because he knew, that there was nowhere for Taehyung to run to where Jungkook wouldn't find him.

~

The spice oh yeah

Elaboratae