18

Taehyung's eyes were drowsy when he slowly woke up from movements, yawning softly but without opening his eyes. He felt so comfortable, body warmth secured by a soft blanket and head resting against a cozy pillow. Storing this moment, Taehyung wanted to forget about his current life situation, forget that he was kidnapped and injured during a fleeing attempt.

But then the underground beneath him shifted and Taehyung immediately opened his eyes. He was met with the handsome (wait what) face of his kidnapper. Once Jungkook noticed Taehyung awake, he bent forward to press a kiss to Taehyung's forehead. "You're awake, my doll, how are you feeling?", he asked gently.

Taehyung looked around confused, coming to the realisation that he was not in the hospital anymore, or in a building at all. He was outside, in Jungkook's arms, on the way back to Jungkook's mansion and horror rushed through him. "Y-you took m-me out of the h-hospital?", Taehyung whispered shakily, squirming scared in the man's hold.

Jungkook nodded. "Yes. I couldn't contain myself anymore, you've recovered enough to be moved so I picked you up", he said casually. Taehyung wanted to scream at him how dare he think to have the right to decide over his wellbeing but for the sake of his health, and his aching leg, he stayed silent.

He got himself into enough trouble by trying to run away.

The small blond noticed the guards crowding them, shying away from the cold stares and resting his head back on Jungkook's shoulder. The suit has been the one to be his cozy underground and Taehyung couldn't help but to inhale Jungkook's manly scent everytime he breathed. The black Chess King was intimidating and a fucking kidnapper but Taehyung had to admit that he indeed was handsome.

Still, this realisation wasn't going to magically make him fall in love with Jungkook, not at all. Especially not once Taehyung realized that he wasn't carried upstairs but rather downstairs, to the cellar, making his heartbeat quicken.

"W-why are you taking me here?", he asked shakily, shuffling in Jungkook's strong hold which tightened around his thighs.

"I want you to see what happens to people who dare to hurt what's mine."

°°°

Jungkook took Taehyung into the cellar, into his prison. Cell upon cell was filled with defeated enemies or people who dared to defy him. Taehyung flinched away from every sound, terrified that he too was put in a cell as well as he spotted ex-lovers from Jungkook who shouted the Mafia leader's name as soon as they saw him, apologizing over and over.

"They played me, all of them. Thought they could walk over my power", Jungkook explained coldly to Taehyung while he walked past the cells, carrying Taehyung away who was holding the tears back. "Are you going to put me in one of these because I ran away?", he finally choked out in a whisper and Jungkook halted to stare at him.

He looked absolutely bewildered. "Why would I do that? You're the one I love. Yes, I am furious you ran away but I think you learned your lesson, didn't you? As long as you stay obedient and accept me, I will not punish you, because you don't deserve such harsh treatment. I love you after all, Taehyung", Jungkook smiled but that smile was filled with creepy promises.

Taehyung shuddered but he at least was calmed that he wasn't put in one of these cells. For now.

But his heart filled with horror when they entered a cell, squirming and starting to cry. "Sh sh, doll, this cell is not for you", the silver-haired man quickly shushed the crying boy. "It's for the one who dared to hurt you", his voice dropped into a growl and Taehyung then saw the crouched person on the ground. His throat tightened to scream.

"Sir, would you like to do it?", another man, tall and bulky and littered in scars, approached Jungkook. He looked so horrifying that Taehyung forgot his good manners and stared at the man with wide eyes before turning and hiding in Jungkook's arms. The movement caused Jungkook to smile, pecking Taehyung's golden locks.

"I'm not putting my doll away to lay my hands on something filthy", he then said with a snarl, but he did move over to the slotched man to kick him in the nuts. The man, shot by Jungkook, has unfortunately survived the gun shot, giving Jungkook the chance to torture him.

Jungkook was merciless and he wante Taehyung to understand. So he forced his poor, crying doll to watch how the guy from the weapon room got tortured. But the mafia leader had at least enough dignity to sit down and keep the crying male on his lap while they watched, turning Taehyung's head away carefully when the man started to scream.

"Rip his tongue out", Jungkook ordered and Taehuyng whimpered. He covered his ears, trembling in Jungkook's hold and completely allowing the man to take advantage of his vulnerable state. Jungkook cuddled him the entire time, a smile on his face yet his cold eyes were fixed on the tortured man, bloodlust gleaming in his eyes.

Once the man was dead, Jungkook ordered his man to clean up and stood up, securing the trembling boy in his hold before walking out, without looking back.

"Now for your own little punishment for trying to run away from me."

°°°

Namjoon told his mum very panicked that Taehyung has disappeared. He was crying hysterically by now and not even Jimin and Hoseok could calm him down, hugging him in their middle and assuring that Taehyung would be found.

"I want to search for him. He's my Babybrother, my TaeTae!", Namjoon exclaimed loudly before bursting into tears again, curling himself up into Hoseok who stroked his back. Sohee on the other side has sunken to the couch, her confident demeanor breaking apart by the thought of her youngest gone.

He was so innocent and pure, out there in this dangerous, dangerous world. His life was at risk because Sohee couldn't protect him and his status now. She feared for her Baby's life.

"We will find him, Namjoonie. Trust Momma, I will take care of it", Sohee said gently to her son who looked up with teary eyes. The determination in her eyes caused him to finally calm down a bit, nodding timidly. "Make him something warm to drink and then bring him to bed, okay? This was a hard day for my Honeybear, wasn't it", Sohee cooed.

Namjoon was her precious Honeybear and Taehyung was her Babybear. She was going to protect the both of them, she had to. She couldn't protect her oldest before and she was going to regret that mistake for the rest of her life.

"Momma has to go call someone", Sohee pressed a last kiss to her son's hair, knowing his friends were going to take care of him.

Once she made sure, the door to her office was closed and no sound could escape, Sohee picked up her phone and called one specific number.

The number's owner picked up on the second ring, asking softly what's wrong.

"Please... you have to do something, my big bear. Please, find your brother, Seokjin."

~

Do you think Jungkook was mean to our TaeTae ? And Sohee's in contact with Seokjin ! So many reveals, so please tell me your thoughts :)

Elaboratae