10

Taehyung had to be honest to himself: he missed his Momma. And he missed his brother who didn't fail to cheer him up, no matter the situation. What would he give to be with them now... his brother would know what to do. Taehyung wished for Namjoon to help him in this hopeless situation.

He would know which words to choose in order to cheer Taehyung up.

The petit blond has sunken to the luxurious bed, playing with its silky comforter and watching how his tears slowly soaked the expensive blue material. In another world, Taehyung would've appreciated the beauty of the royal blue color dominating the room, his favorite. It was such a calming color, like the deep ocean or a sparkling sapphire.

Taehyung loved sapphires and his Momma always told him that he held beautiful jewels in his own eyes, emeralds, equally precious as sapphires. On his eighteenth birthday, his Momma has gifted him a beautiful necklace with two stones, an emerald and a sapphire.

To this day, it was Taehyung's most precious treasure and he never took the silver necklace off. It became his comfort to let his fingers glide over the edges of the gemstones, watching them sparkle in every light they would capture. Namjoon has often teased him for his fascination but his Momma forbid his elder brother to say things like that.

A year later, Namjoon was gifted the same necklace with a ruby and a diamond to his birthday and the teasing has stopped.

Hot tears shot into Taehyung's eyes, feeling them burn from the crying and he hiccuped weakly before rolling himself up in a precious little ball on the bed, clutching onto his necklace. He wanted to go home. "M-Momma... the world is indeed as scary as you said it would be", he whispered sadly through his sobs, his voice the only thing in the cold, silent air.

When keys jingled outside, Taehyung weakly looked up, hopeful. But the footsteps never stopped in front of his door and he whined miserably before dropping his head back to the bed. No one would come since Taehyung has heard his captor shouting that no one was allowed to enter Taehyung's room, besides himself of course.

Taehyung still couldn't grasp why he was exactly here. A bored finger rubbed over the black pearls on his wrist, feeling a pout forming on his lips. Usually, he would've assumed that Jungkook has taken him because of his pearls but the man didn't seem to know about them.

Everything was so confusing and Taehyung wanted to go home.

Taken by a sudden urge to move, Taehyung got up from the bed and padded to the door, in the silly hope that maybe this time, the door would give in to his begging and would offer him a way out. The door knob was a pretty golden color which Taehyung admired before wrapping his fingers around it.

The door knob twisted. Before the lock sprung open and offered Taehyung a hint of what was behind.

A little noise of surprise left Taehyung's lips by this, eyes wide and he quickly wiped them dry. The door has been locked before! And now it was open...

But Taehyung didn't question his luck, he instead pulled the door open and carefully peaked outside. When he didn't see anyone on the dark floor, he grinned to himself. The small male stepped outside, closing the door silently behind himself before going on the quest of finding a way out of the building and back to his family.

°°°

"You are an idiot for leaving him alone. The first moments are always important", Eunwoo's words welcomed Jungkook in his office and he snorted before walking over to the small bar set up in one corner of the room, making himself a quick drink and downing the alcohol in a swift movement of his arm.

His sleeves were rolled up, exposing tattooed, strong arms and heavy silver rings decorating his fingers. There were tattoos on his knuckles, too. His brow piercing sparked up when he turned to his friend and targeted him with dark eyes.

Eunwoo had his legs propped up on Jungkook's desk with no care in the world. "I had to get away or else I would've thrown him on the bed and fucked him into the sheets", Jungkook growled. Just the mere mentioning of such an act caused his control to nearly slip.

Just the image of Taehyung under him, with his head thrown back while he was screaming and moaning in pleasure, Jungkook fucking inside of him, hands wrapped around that sweet tiny waist of his, one hand maybe coming down to grab his hair and force the boy to kiss him...

Jungkook took another deep gulp of the alcohol. No. He had to maintain himself, he wanted Taehyung's love, not just his body. Even if he was a delicious piece of art, which he was, Jungkook loved it when the ones he desired came to him willingly. Although he loved a hunt, but only with Taehyung.

Still, he desired Taehyung's everything, not just his body. But that ass...

"And I bet you didn't have condoms with you that's why you stormed out like a coward", Eunwoo commented, munching on some peanuts he brought with him. "Hey-- now that was uncalled for", he whined, because Jungkook has stalked towards him and slapped the peanuts out of his hand.

"I have a different plan for him, he's going to be mine. Entirely. If I act too quickly, he will never trust me and never fall in love with me. And if I want him as my Queen, I have to be careful", Jungkook explained angrily to his friend who chuckled.

"You seem so sure to have that boy as yours. I hope he's worth it", was his only comment. Jungkook threw him a deadly glare, anger rising in his chest. "Careful with your words, Cha. Not a bad word about my doll", he seethed.

"Damn, chill your nuts, obsessive boy. I ain't saying anything", Eunwoo held up his hands. A knock on the door cut Jungkook off before he could even bite back anything. When he turned, brows raised in annoyance, he was angry to see one of his subordinates.

"B-boss, the boy... he escaped."

"WHAT?!"

And oh boy, was Jungkook going to release hell.

~

Did someone unlock the door on purpose ?

Elaboratae