7

"Where are my beautiful sons?", the owner of the mansion arrived in a cloud of Chanel No. 5, an exclusive Hermès Birkin bag secured in her hold and the most fashionable designer clothes covering her thin body. Kim Sohee, CEO of her own jewelry company, was a force that couldn't be ignored.

To put it simple, she was so stunning, she even attracted the vice president of France, gifting the black Chess Lord two beautiful children, Namjoon and Taehyung. Since these two were heavily influential, it was easy to hide Taehyung's real status and although divorced, the two didn't hate each other fully. Well, Sohee hated her ex-husband because he thought of her precious baby boy as a disgrace to the name Kim but otherwise they managed to stay civil.

"Mum, we're in the kitchen!", Namjoon yelled back to signal his mother were he was, shyly fiddling with his fingers and pink dusting on his cheeks because Jimin and Hoseok sat left and right two him, staring fondly at the large man who managed to look so tiny somehow in between them.

"There's my eldest", Sohee said fondly, rushing into the kitchen with a big entrance and a wide happy smile on her face upon seeing her son. She walked over to him, expensive Louboutin shoes clicking on the marble floor. Embracing Namjoon with a hug, Sohee pressed a kiss to his cheek before ruffling his hair.

"Mum, please, not in front of my friends", Namjoon whined embarrassed and his mother laughed fondly. "Oh please, how can you be embarrassed of your mother's love!", she exclaimed before greeting Jimin and Hoseok who were still so intimidated by her powerful presence.

After all, she was a stunning beauty, even at her age she appeared flawless without any wrinkles on her beautiful face. Taehyung came after her mostly but Namjoon had her gentle curved mouth.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim", Hoseok greeted her politely while Jimin smiled sweetly at her. "You look awesome as always, Mrs. Kim", Jimin said charmingly and Sohee laughed, fondly hugging the two who smiled.

Kim Sohee was like a summer storm, warm and powerful and she gave the best hugs in the world. Being a single mother of two should've been a challenge but her boys were so well behaved and precious that Sohee did not find the time to be stressed, she loved her Babies dearly and would do anything for their safety.

Especially Taehyung's, her youngest, her dear baby boy. To her, Taehyung was still a Baby, her little angel.

"Where's Taehyungie?", she asked, caressing Namjoon's hair while the ashblond tried to get out of the hold of his mother with another embarrassed whine. Hoseok gripped Jimin's thigh silently, squealing in joy under his breath.

Sohee noticed because she of course would know when someone got interested into one of her boys. Especially when it were the two best friends of her sons.

"TaeTae's not back home yet. Mum, please let go of my hair, you're messing it up!", Namjoon whined at the end, finally getting his mother to remove her hold. Sohee frowned.

"He's not back home yet? Where is he then, his classes are already over."

"TaeTae lost a round of rock paper scissors so he's picking up our pizza, Mrs. Kim", Hoseok explained while Jimin decided to text Taehyung, receiving a text of him back that made him flush and put his phone away.

"He texted me, saying he's on his way. Should be here in twenty minutes", Jimin informed them and Sohee visibly calmed down. Since Taehyung was a white Chess Queen, she was always worried for her youngest, his secret was a reason for him to be executed if the truth came out and she had to protect him.

Their father left, she was the only one left to protect her Babies.

"Thank you for informing me. I'll be in my office so just call me if you need something. I'll leave you boys alone for some... private conversation", Sohee smiled knowingly at her son's friends who blushed and simultaneously looked away from her. She knew.

Namjoon was looking after his mother, oblivious to what she said but judging from the way his friends looked, it must've been concerning them, plus Namjoon assumed it also included the way they have asked him out.

To which he has accepted their request for a date with a blushing face that was burning from heat.

°°°

Taehyung was blindly staring outside the window, assuming it was the window because he felt air caressing his face. Or maybe it were the tips of fingers, Taehyung couldn't quite tell. But he knew that his heart was beating terrified in his chest, that he was crying against the already wet material of the blindfold, that he was sitting on the lap of his kidnapper and had absolute no idea where they were going.

The only thing new was that Jungkook actually chose to remove the gag again because they arrived in an area where no one would care if Taehyung was going to scream for help.

Taehyung was in Jungkook's area now.

Jungkook on the other side admired Taehyung's beautiful side profile, his hands tightening around Taehyung's little waist which the petit male commented with a small whimper, trying to move away. But Jungkook forbid him to. The mafia leader wanted Taehyung whole and he couldn't wait to bring him into his headquarter and have him with him all the time.

He hoped that Taehyung was going to turn back into his sassy self, but he would also love Taehyung this way, scared, cute and dependent of him.

"My dear, you don't have to be afraid of me", Jungkook mumbled softly and he heard Eunwoo snort in the passenger seat. "Yeah, as if you aren't the King of Kings", he said teasingly and Taehyung's head shot into his direction. Jungkook cursed because Eunwoo has just given away his identity and he could hit his best friend and right hand for it because now Taehyung was going to fear him and that was the last thing he wanted.

"Y-you're Jeon Jungkook...? The King of Kings? The Mafia leader who's a black Chess King?", Taehyung whispered, trembling. He, a white Chess Queen, a sacrileg, has moved into the focus of the most dangerous man in their country, if not the whole world. If Jungkook wasn't going to kill him before, he was going to kill him now.

He was fucked.

~

Oh no, now Taehyung knows who Jungkook really is ! And what do you think of Sohee ?

Elaboratae