chapter 19

Suddenly she pushed him away with her both hands placing on his chest. Their eyes met and they looked at each other. While her face was filled with hurt and sadness as she looked at him with tears filled eyes.
While he looked at her in confusion, he thought she was enjoying it.
She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand stood up from the chair. She left the kitchen in hurry without looking back, leaving him alone. She ran up the stairs and closed the room. She laid on the bed and cried silently.

*

Anna came inside after knocking the door two times. She was in deep sleep. She tapped her a little, until she opened her eyes. At first her mind didn't recognized the place, but then all of sudden everything rewinded. She got up and sat on the bed.

"Mam please come down and have breakfast." She told her.

"Where is Umer?" She asked in fear, because she didn't wanted to seem him again.

"He already went to office early in the morning" said Anna.

"Early? What time is it now?" She asked in surprise.

"It's 9 am" she replied calmly.

"What? Did I slept for so long? Oh my god!" She panicked and got out of the rug, going to washroom.

"I'm coming now" said Ayleen to Anna and went inside the bathroom.

She took a bath and wore the large size black shirt with black trousers. Styling her hair in messy bun, she applied lip balm. Although she hated the dressing, but she had no option. Her cupboard was filled with such clothes.

She ate the breakfast slowly, tasting each bite. Anna made a delicious breakfast, which she couldn't help praising her.
After breakfast she took a tour of the house with Anna. Despite experiencing such a stunning house, her heart was still encaged in the thought, that she was forced to live here. She wanted a simple life, simple home, and a loving family.
This luxury didn't made her happy.

She looked at the study room of Umer. She opened the door and went inside. Anna told her several times that he don't allow anyone to touch his belongings or step in it in his absence. She looked at the shelves, covered in dust, and the stack if papers messing the table. Everything was scattered in the room. Even she found his used clothes lying on the couch.

His study room was his only place where he used to spend most of his time. He had clothes there, beer and wine placed in glass shelves, his office documents, laptops etc. He never let anyone in that room because he considered it as his privacy. And he don't like when someone invade his privacy.

"Anna let's clean this room, it's so dirty that even a dog would not like to live here" she told her.

"But mam, Umer sir will be enraged. If you want to do it then do it on your own responsibility, I will only help you" she replied.

"Okay, we are though only cleaning it. He will get happy that his trash room now looks like a room where human can live. You are stressing yourself. Bring the vacuum cleaner" she started clearing the stack if papers from the table.
She assembled them and placed the stack aside on the table.
Then she collected the dirty clothes and send them into laundry.
Picking up the empty beer bottles was most disgusting for her.

But after all, she cleaned the room in an hour. Now it looked like a part of the remaining house.

She took a bath after completing the chores and went into the kitchen to make dinner. She didn't wanted to make food for Umer so she asked Anna to do it herself for him. She made herself a delicious pasta, with lots of cheese which was her all time favourite.

A message popped on her phone and she opened it. It was from Afet.
She asked her that she suddenly left the house job, she was so close to get her national license.
The conversation started with her best friend and she talked to her while she ate the delicious pasta. She didn't told her the actual reason, as she wanted to keep it hidden. As she had her own insecurities, she was afraid that everyone will judge her.
She ate half of her pasta, when she saw Umer coming through the door way, towards the kitchen.
The butler took his brief case while he loosened his tie in the way.

He went into the kitchen and washed his hands from the sink. Then he came towards her and sat on the chair, opposite to her, facing her.

"Anna bring me the dinner now! I'm hungry" he ordered Anna, who was already preparing a glass of juice for him.

"Sure sir" she replied and took out the dishes to serve him dinner.

While Ayleen kept busy in her texting, as she slowly took a spoon of pasta in between. Afet was telling her how her parents agreed on her marriage with her boyfriend. And the topic was quite hot, catching her whole attention.

As he took a bite, it seemed tasteless to him. Although it was the same food he ate 24/7 for years.

"Anna why it's not tasty today? It doesn't taste good at all!" He told her as he motioned her to take the food away.

"Then sir what will you like? If you want something else I'll prepare it right away" she said.

"No it's okay you can go back now. I'll see it myself. Good night" he told her as a smile spread across her face. She was happy that the day was short today and she can now go early to her quarter.

She hurriedly cleared the table and went right away.
While he kept noticing Ayleen on the opposite side. She was smiling while reading the chats if her friend.
In a swift he picked up the bowl in front of her making her mouth go wide with shock.

"What are you doing?" She asked in amazement.

"I'm hungry. I'm eating food. Can't you see?" He replied casually as he took a bite if the cheesy pasta.

"But that's mine!" She screamed.

"Make yourself another one. I'm starving and I want to eat this." He said coolly.

She stomped the foot in frustration and got up from the chair.
She straight went into her room and cuddled the pillow.
Her friend was still online, texting her. Despite having a ruined mood, she talked to her in hope that she will feel better.

But her sudden mention of Yahya made her lose her senses.

Without replying her, she turned the phone off immediately.

She nuzzled her mouth in the soft pillow as his thoughts were spoiling her.
The door opened and he appeared in front of her sight again.
He came inside, locking the door behind.
He took off his coat and placed it on the couch, near him.
He unbuttoned his cufflinks and folded the sleeves.
He overall impression looked quite hot and sexy.
Her eyes scanned him and she was in awe for a moment.

But her mind complimented, "a handsome, ruthless beast"
Her heart screamed, "perfect definition"

He came towards her and sat on the bed where she was lying.

"You make quite tasty pasta" he told her while he took off his shoes.

"I don't need your certification, I know I'm good at it" she replied back confidentially.

"Ohh I see! What more you're good at?" He asked sarcastically.

"I'm good at everything. I'm perfect and I don't need to prove you. So stop it" she snapped back.

"Hmm let's test you then" he said as in a swift he hovered over her.
Her mouth hung open.

"Get off me! What are you doing?" She tried to push him away.

"Do you think I'll listen to you?" He asked while caressing her cheeks, trying to make her remember about the previous night. His eyes grazed her soft lips.

She was speechless. What more she could reply? She already knew she can't do anything to escape him.

He took her into a kiss. While his hands gripped her hair tightly, letting the bun open into long black hair. Her soft hair in his hand felt so good while he kissed her passionately.
His hands moved towards her large size shirt. Sneaking beneath it, he felt her warm skin of her waist. Her body reacted with goose pimples as the blood rushed to her cheeks. She tried to pull away from his lips but he didn't let her.
Her hands tried to remove his touch from her waist, as they roamed on her bare skin.
Then he slid her shirt upwards slowly, exposing her pure, untouched skin. She was flawless inside.
In a second, her shirt was lying on floor as their lips parted for a moment.
Her senses took hold of her, as she tried to push him away. Her black bra made him go hard. His hands lingered around her chest, while sucking the breath out of her.
With one hand he took off his tie from his neck, and tied her resisting hands tightly.
Then he kissed her cheek, leaning downwards. All the while he placed wet kisses, as he nuzzled into her neck.
Pleasure but disgusting, that's what she felt.