chapter 29

She ran out of breath after her first orgasm. He made her relax by kissing her. For a moment she felt like she was in the seventh sky, the pleasure felt so deadly and all toxic at the same time that it sparked her senses. It was the pleasure between humans which connected male and female.
She was so high on it, and it almost felt like she was dying of the feeling. That ecstasy which she felt between her thighs was unpredictable.
In her euphoria she forget who was pleasuring her. She didn't wanted to think about it. It felt like she was high on drugs.
He settled himself between her thighs while she was still in the stance.

He leaned closer to her face and stroked her strands aside from her face, which were dipped in her cold sweat.

"I want you to look into my eyes Ayleen" he whispered.

She turned her face towards him slightly, trying to look at him.

"Look into my eyes Ayleen, make eye contact with me" he said, this time more dominant.
She blinked her eyes and looked into his. It was all lust, need, desire she found but a glimpse of care, affection, love....? No it could not be love. She shut down the voice coming from corner of her brain, burying it deep down.

She could feel his groin teasing her. Once again her stomach had butterflies and sexual tension increased between her thighs. But it was the moment between them, when she was looking him so closely without any covers. He looked so pure to her, or was it just due to the timely attraction between them?
For first time, there was no fury, rage, anger in his eyes. His eyes looked soft and desirable.

"Don't hurt me again. I'm already fighting a battle inside" she said to him in her low, shaky voice. Her eyes moistened.
He couldn't understand the meaning behind her words. Was she talking about physical or emotional pain?

Either way his mind did not processed the words, but a voice in his head told him that she was asking for something in return. He didn't wanted to be harsh on her, it was just his nature to make things easier in his way. He didn't know what to reply, he never thought about loving her.
How could he love her? What is love? He didn't knew any of it. He thought she was just being emotional at the moment. And it's just a hangover which will be over soon. But his instincts warned her, she was serious. How much he tried to ignore, her eyes held so much pain that he couldn't ignore her words.

In return he just kissed her lips softly.

She still looked for an answer, reply in his eyes but it never came. Instead she felt an excruciating pain throbbing inside her when he pushed himself inside her in one go. Each nerve of her body screamed and it felt like someone has torn flesh out of her lower body.
Her eyes let the unstoppable tears flow freely. He placed a hand on her mouth to stop the loud scream, while he tried to relax her. She screamed against his hand but her voice died inside her throat.
It was the most terrible physical pain she felt in her life.
He calmed her by placing soothing kisses on her neck and lips but it didn't count to reduce her pain.

Gradually the pain faded after a moment, as he started his pace. Their eyes held the contact through out.
She forget everything about her surroundings when she came high on her second orgasm, and one after the other.
She was exhausted, but it felt too unbelievable when he came inside her. Everything was foreign and new but her body accepted it like it was already hidden somewhere inside her and he just provoked it to come out.

They rode the rides of pleasure until they both gave up. The sleep took over her instantly and she don't know when she was sleeping soundlessly on his chest.
He looked at her and caressed her cheek with adoration and admiration.
She was the one he need, he made a right choice. He felt so proud to take her virginity, now she only belonged to him.
But it did not lessened the rage inside him that Yahya was still on her mind and that bastard in hotel tried to touch his wife.
Although he planned the punishment for that bastard but he didn't know what to do with Yahya.
He was in Dubai and someday they might cross paths.

He wanted Ayeleen to only think about him. Only love him. But she was rather madly in love with Yahya.
But somewhat stress in his mind eased after tonight.
He was glad he was the one to noticed the most exotic sight of her and only had the right to touch her body.
He grazed his hand on her naked back and she stirred in sleep.
He smirked, how responsive her body was.

She was just like a angel to him and he wanted her to care for him and only focus on him. He wanted her by his side forever just like this.
He still didn't know why he told her those things.
Did he really wanted her to give this marriage a chance, when he himself know that he can't love her. He still couldn't get those eyes out if his sight. Was she really afraid of him?
It was all like a Riddle to him.

He left it to sort it out later and closed his eyes, hugging her in his embrace and feeling the touch of her soft skin.

*

She woke up with puffy eyes and a sore feeling between her thighs. It looked so surreal, did she really do it? Her mind was screaming that she allowed him to do that. She didn't know if she should regret it?
She was alone in the covers and the room was empty. He must have gone to office, she thought.
She got up from the bed and was not shocked find the blood stains. Her mind screamed again, you lost your virginity to him. Did she really should have waited for Yahya?
She was in a state of confusion when she got into bathroom and looked in the mirror.
That disgusting bite from that man was still there but it didn't looked prominent, due to her so called husband's great work on her body. She was disgusted to the core, to found her body in the most revolting state.
He was really some kind of animal to do that. But they are called love bites Ayleen, her instinct told her.
No! It can't be. He never loved me, he don't love me, she told herself.

Gradually every word from previous night started roaming in her mind but it was interrupted when she looked at her face. There was something unusual in her face. It was glowing. So that's what they tease about to a new bride. She thought but didn't seem to be happy. Her face was shining like a star, the glow in her face made her look so pretty that for a moment she was left in awe.
She took a quick shower and came inside bedroom to find a bottle of some pills on the chest drawer.
There was little note on side.

"Take two pills, don't you dare to cross me in this matter"

Her mind was in a haze when she picked up the bottle and read to know what was it.
She was shocked to find that it was Emergency contraception pills.
It felt like her soul left her body, how many more sides she'll have to witness of this beast.
The tears swelled up in her eyes and she sat on the floor.
Now she was regretting it. She was wrong about him. She shouldn't have given herself to him. He manipulated her and easily gave up.
He will never change, maybe it's better to never give birth to his baby.

She took two pills instantly between her hiccups and gulped it down with the water.
Her life was a real mess now.

She recovered quickly and stepped down the stairs to have her breakfast. The soon she runs from him, the more
will be better.
After completing her breakfast and helping Anna in her house chores, once again with new determination she tried to find jobs for her.

Her mind told her to run from from him as far as possible. He was not worthy of any chance. He was not even a human. Which man don't wants to be a father? He was so conscious that he asked her to eat pills instantly without any shame.
Her hopes were shattered into million pieces which she tried to build up all night. How naive of her to thought that she will change him and they can build a family together.
He never wanted a family, he just wanted a wife to fuck.