chapter 24

He applied the ointment carefully on her bruises. She hissed at the minor contact with the skin. It was painful for her. As soon as he applied the ointment she took her shirt which was lying on the couch and wore it.

"Can't you wait? What are you trying to hide from me?" He said getting annoyed at her action.

She remained silent. She didn't wanted to reply him. His presence was enough for her senses to bear. He washed his hands and sat beside her, turning the movie on.

He was so immersed in the movie as he placed his hand on her shoulder, pulling her close to himself. While she silently cried at her helplessness. The romantic scenes in the movie although lifted his mood while he watch the characters in their intimate moments. While she cried more, she pitied herself that she was suffering. Everyone has their life according to their preferences, everyone has right to live their life on their own. But here she was stuck with a beast.

He could feel the silent cries from her, as she sobbed.

"Can you stop crying? You're ruining the moment" he told her as her face was dripped in her own tears.

She pulled herself from his grip and tried to stood up. As she was about to take a step he held her hand back.

"Where are you going?" He asked her curiously while she refused to look at him.

"Leave me I don't want to sit here" her statement was too weak to let him go of her.

"You will sit here with me and will watch this movie till end! Got it?" He said sternly, hurting her more.

Before she could protest he pulled her hand and made her sit on his lap, so close that their body could exchange heat between them. They breath the same air.
He slide her hair aside from her right shoulder and stuck them on the other side of her neck. He placed soft kisses on her bare neck. As she closed her eyes in disgust. He kissed the soft spot between her neck and chest. Biting it lightly. His slow but soft movements were giving her shivers and tingling sensation. He slide the shirt down from her shoulder to kiss it. As his other hand roamed on her waist, in need to touch her bare skin. He nuzzled into her neck inhaling her sweet chamomile fragrance. His senses lit up as the fragrance refreshed his mind. He kissed her very visible collar bone, nibbling it lightly.

His nostrils smelled her hair, lighting up his senses with her sweet smell.
She didn't wanted to feel the pleasure he was giving her, but her body welcomed it with open arms.

His other hand slide upwards as he grabbed her left breast, twitching the nipples lightly through her clothes.
An unwanted moan was building up inside her throat which she wanted to control before it slips from her mouth.
She felt her body melting in his arms, as her hands clutched his hands which made sensual movements on her body.

He gave her hickeys all the way down as he reached the beginning of her chest.
His hand slides towards south, sneaking into her private area. As soon as he cupped her most intimate part, a wave of orgasm passed through her walls, as she felt herself getting wet.
She felt his fingers lingering over her cloth, and her senses got lost in the touch. His core ached for the touch, as she could feel the heat for mating.
A moan escaped her mouth, as she felt orgasm building inside her core.

The pleasure hovered over her mind, and her brain screamed to resist him and run from here. But her body became weak as she felt her legs becoming jelly as he massaged her clit through the cloth.
Unstoppable moans escaped her mouth, as she dwelled more in the pleasure.

"You know what I love it when you moan Everytime I touch you here" he whispered into her ear giving the tingling feeling as his hot breath washed over her ears.

Her mind once again screamed to don't let him access or she will regret it. She could feel her heart beating violently in her rib cage. As it was becoming her need now. Her body was begging for it.

Still closed eyes flicked open as she tried to resist him and denying her body's need.
She tried to remove his hand from between her thighs as he held her in place by his other hand.

"I said leave me! Please don't do this!" She said loudly trying to skip away from his grip.

"You know what your body is begging for it!" He whispered into her ear as he realized her panic but didn't let go of her.

"No! I don't want it!" She said to him which more seemed like she was talking to herself.

"Make up some strong excuse to let you go this time" he mocked her.

"Please just let me go! My back is hurting I cannot do this! I don't want it!" She said as the fresh tears piled up at the rim of her eye and her back ached more with the violent resisting.

"Hmm good one though" he commented with a smirk and released his hands from her body as she got surprised by his behavior.
She got up and looked at him with shock visible in her eyes. He smirked more as he couldn't resist himself after watching her expressions. She more looked like a scared kitten, while she has surprise in her eyes and her body betraying her.

"You don't wanna go now? Should we continue?" He asked making a fake serious concerned expression as he watched her standing in front of him and analyzing his face.

To his amazement, within a millisecond she disappeared from his sight, running out of the room. He couldn't help laughing at her.
He couldn't believe she was so afraid of losing her virginity to him.

She ran to her room and closed the door. Taking her shirt off, she looked at wounds on her back in front of the mirror.
She felt so sorry for herself, they ruined her skin, which once used to be flawless. She looked at her chest and neck and found her body covered in blue marks, which were actually the result of his hickeys and bites.

She just wanted to remove his touch, but couldn't find the way. In frustration she held her head and cried loudly. She turned on the cold shower, and stood beneath it letting the cold water hit her intensely.

Only person she ever think about in her happiness and sorrow was Yahya. She couldn't forget him any second. She wanted this touch, this need to be fulfilled by him. But she also couldn't understand her body reacting to Umer.

Why it was Umer? It was surprisingly different for her, because her body only once in her life reacted to Yahya and now Umer make her feel like this. The cold water made her skin ache, making her feel cold. She turned the shower off and wore her clothes.

She lay on the bed calmly and closed her eyes.
Dreaming about better days, when she will be with Yahya again. And Umer will suffer in hell. She prayed under her breath somehow he leaves her and she get the divorce.
She doesn't need her family anymore, she will get independent, will do a job and run her own life affairs.

Why fate is so cruel to some people? And mostly innocent people suffer. Or is their nothing like fate? We make our own choices and name the results as fate. God give these lives to us, to live them as we like, take our own decisions but why people like to interfere and force their decisions on us? They have their own life, everyone has right to make their own choices.

Umer got up and went to his study room. He opened his laptop and started working on his project. His ears still rang with her enchanting moans. How her body let him access all she has, made him go crazy. He couldn't get enough of her breasts, they were handful, her skin which reacts so great to his mouth. And how he made her all wet, her little soft clit, all tight for him made his balls blue. He couldn't help himself letting her go. It took all his strength to release her. She was so perfect for his touch. He couldn't forget the taste of her mouth and her reddish, luscious lips. He never got enough of sucking them. She was all his to devour. But slowly......
Just like a lion enjoying his pray.
He will take her, but slowly, gradually, exploring her every part. And once she will be beneath him, he will not let her go until she couldn't move her legs.
The seductive thoughts of her body made him go crazy about her, he couldn't take her out of his mind. He stared blankly at the laptop, thinking about her.
He wanted to take her right now, making her scream until she couldn't move her limbs.