chapter 44

The night went in a daze as he slept on the couch while she remained in the room, lying on the floor.

The room service phone rang and he rubbed his eyes as the dawn provoked in through the thick curtains.
He picked up the phone and ordered the breakfast for both of them.
It was the day of their departure, as they had to go back to Dubai.

He got up on his feet, feeling tired due to unhealthy sleep. He opened the room door and the first thing his eyes scanned was her body lying on the floor in the same position as he left last night.
He took hurried steps towards her and checked her pulse in case. She had a low heart rate as usual and a little fever making her skin more warm than necessary.

He picked her up in his arms and made her lay on the bed. Covering her with the thick rug, he pulled away the strands from her face. She was still in her bathrobe.
She looked tempting to his eyes, lying peacefully in her sleep.

He leaned forward and pecked on her dry lips. Then hardly controlling his desires, he got up and went into bathroom to get freshen up.

The knock on the door made him hurry and he received the food with a towel in his hand, while he patted his hair dry.

Placing the breakfast on table, he headed inside the room to wake up Ayleen.

He patted on her shoulder few times while he called her name slowly. Slowly she opened her eyes and peeked an eye at him, her expressions and face glow fading away the moment she recognized him.

"Get up and have breakfast, then we need to leave" he told her while she got up hurriedly on her own accord without looking at him and tried to pass beside him.
He grabbed her by her arm and stopped her in her tracks.

He noticed something. He made her stand in front of him by pulling her back. She tried to look at everything except him. His fingers found the spot and his fingers started caressing the handprint which he lately left on her neck, bluish red.
She clutched his hand as soon he touched her skin but didn't push it away in case. He hissed at her grip. He almost forgot that he hurted his hand last night. She was terrified of him. He felt her skin warm, she still had the fever. 

"There's an ointment in the drawer, apply it and make it fade away, sooner the better" then he pulled his hand back and giving her a last glance, he turned around to have his breakfast, which was already turning cold.

After 7 minutes of his counting, she finally appeared from the room. She meekly sat at the chair in front of him, ignoring his presence.
They both started their breakfast and ate in utter silence.
She noticed the deep bruise on his hand while he ate in his own world. The sound of his bones, the force he implemented on himself, everything rang in her ear once again, rewinding the memory.

She knew it must be hurting him alot but was it more than she was suffering because of him? Obviously not.

She ignored the wound and didn't let herself bother. Despite feeling a bit guilty inside, her instincts kept kicking in, she was a doctor after all but in this situation it doesn't matter. Let him suffer, she thought. After all he injured himself on his own.

She drank the water in one go and got up to leave the table.

"Take the medicine which is on the counter table, and apply the ointment right now" he instructed her while he faced her back.

In frustration she took long strides towards the kitchen counter, grabbed the tablets and returned to the room, closing the door with bang.

He shook his head in dismay, ofcourse he has to bear her attitude now. She was still enraged because of him.

He placed the empty cutlery in the sink and headed towards her.
As he opened the door silently, he found her standing in front of the mirror, lightly brushing the skin of her neck with her fingers. Admiring the wound with interest, she looked sad.

He broke her chain of thoughts as he stepped inside. She hurriedly grabbed the tube and started opening the lid.

But just then he snatched the ointment from her hand. He took her hand and made her sit on the bed.

Surprised, she just followed him. Her heart was no more telling her to resist him. Maybe she has to live with it.

He gently took a light amount of ointment on his fingers and then started applying on her neck as he subsided her open hair with other hand.
Her bare neck was all visible to his always hungry eyes. But he was controlling the desire building inside. Her smooth skin was feeling tingles under his touch, which he was admiring alot at the moment.
She was perfect for him, he thought and smirked lightly to himself.

She was not a least bit moved by his gesture. She knew it already, it was his way. First he hurts her and then act like he cares when he actually not. He just do it so I can get better asap and then he can again start his fucking session. 

She didn't even bother to look at him. While his gaze was fixed on her. He applied the ointment and then got up to take a hair band from the drawer. He got behind her back, sitting on the bed and gently collected her hair, brushing them with his fingers. He tied her hair into a ponytail, so that her hair won't get dirty by the medicine on her neck.

Then by pulling her face to himself, he made her face him. She still didn't look him in the eye.

"Look at me" he instructed her.

She lightly lifted her gaze to meet his blue irises.
How better it would have been if this handsome man did not had traits of a beast, she thought always impressed by his drop dead gorgeous looks.

"You took the tablets?" He asked while looking concerned for her.

She didn't fell for his expressions, she knew he was a fanciable devil who knew acting too well.

"Hmm" she hummed shortly.

His hand finding it's way, gently stroke her cheek which were slightly red due to her temperature.

He could see the disinterest in her eyes towards him but never ignored the spark which always started to lit by his sinful touch on her skin.

He knew the effect of his touch on her body too well. No matter how much she resist her body always deceived her.

She looked at him with duo eyes as her eyes were shining. He brought himself closer to her face and then leaned in more to take her lips into his. His other hand cupping her face from the other side.
His both hands gripped her face in need of getting more access. He sucked on her lower lip, nibbling. She gasped as his other hand slid down the shoulder of her shirt along with the strap of her bra, gliding his hand with her skin in process.
He shoved his tongue in her mouth, feeling her essence on his tongue.

Her hands travelled to his soft hair, gripping them and locking them around her fingers. It felt too good to be explained.

He stroked her with his tongue, desperate for her response. Lightly her tongue also danced together with his as they entangled together for a passionate kiss.

His needy hands slid inside her shirt, cupping her left breast through her bra. In need to feel her bare skin, he subsided the bra and rejoiced when his palm touched her stiffen nipples making her moan in his mouth. The sensation was too overwhelming.

Hungry for her skin, he fondled with it, stroking her desires. The jolts of sensations making her go crazy. She tightened her grip around his neck while her palm searched his skin on his back.
In a swift he took off his shirt, breaking the kiss for a second. Then again taking her wet lips which were now covered in his own essence.

She found peace as her hands touched his bare, burning hot skin. Her hands travelling to his perfectly toned abes on their own accord. It was indeed a pleasure to have a handsome husband.

Not able to take it anymore, he lightly pulled her shirt above her waist, stroking her skin all the while with his fingertips. As the goosebumps rose all above her skin, making her go insane.

He pulled the shirt above her head, as again their lips parted but just for a moment.