chapter 56

In office she told everyone that she was a woman whose husband was abroad due to his job and visits him once a year. So to spend her alone time she is doing a job here. And her family lives in Karachi who she barely meet. 
Everyone believed her except Dr. Samantha. 
Because after she disappeared suddenly, the rumours went around that she married Umer. And everyone knew who Umer was especially Dr. Samantha who had personal relations with his family.

But she didn't said anything. If she wanted to keep it private then let it be, she thought.

She got used to her routine and the work seemed interesting to her. She didn't realized how her days passed so fast. Everyday the van used to pick her up from her apartment and then leave her at her place. 
She felt a sense of security with her current routine.

Everyone was supporting and she made great friends.
Her baby was growing fine as she got her regular checkups now from the same hospital. 
The months were passing gradually and she was excited to see her baby.

During the month Umer visited her family and informed them that their daughter ran away from his house. He didn't put false accusations or blames but he did clarified himself as innocent and victim in front of them. He requested them that if Ayleen ever contact them, then they should inform him first.

Her family was in shock after hearing the news but her brother knew that it was not the complete story. Something must have provoked her to take such a huge step. And after running she didn't even come back to her family. That was disturbing.

Amar was in military now and he was doing his training in a city near Islamabad. The both cities were connected through a road called link road. 
He made up his mind that he will find her and will meet his sister.

But luckily, it turned out early than expected. His unit was sent to do a operation in that barren area where Ayleen's hospital was located.

During the operation some of his men got shot by the terrorists while saving the captivated girls, who they were going to sell to neighboring countries.

They took the men in emergency to the nearest hospital. And there he met Ayleen all of sudden. Ayleen did not glance at her brother, as she was in panic to save the patient who was severely injured. And she didn't even realized that he was continuously there watching her.

After the operation she got out to tell him but when she laid the eyes on the man in front of him. She was not able to control herself.

"Amar" she whispered lightly to herself as she recognized him in his military uniform.

Her brother stepped forward and took her elder sister into a hug. The brother sister cried along as they met each other after a long time, their feelings for each other renewed.

"Why didn't you tell me anything? I tried to contact you several times but you never answered a single call" he protested as she told her reason for leaving him and not coming back to her family.

"I was upset with everyone, I was going through so much pain and mental torture and my family was responsible for this. Even today if I knew before that you will come here I wouldn't have come." She replied.

"Why Ayleen? Do you hate me too? He asked while looking at her sister's tear soaked face.

"No it's because of Umer. He is trying to find me and he can blackmail or hurt you if he get to know that you know where i am" she replied considerately.

"He already visited our house while I was on leave. And he did the same thing but don't worry I will not let him know. I won't tell him a single thing about you. Just stay safe. I love you Ayleen. I'm your younger brother but I want to protect you from all the evils. I'm sorry I didn't do anything to save you from that marriage" he said apologetically, looking down.