chapter 58

"where is your husband? Does he know about your current situation?" Dr. Sannan asked randomly while driving.

"Yeah he knows but due to his business he couldn't come, he will surely come soon to see his son" she lied again.

"I don't think Ayleen what's stopping you to tell truth. But did anybody told you before that you can't lie? You wanna keep it private, let's do it then" he said with a kind smile, not trying to make her feel embarrass.

Ayleen being a righteous woman still felt guilty for lying to everyone. But how can someone catch her lies so easily?

You're a terrible lier, the words echoed in her brain.

Once Umer told her that she cannot lie. His sight appeared in her eyes and then she looked at her baby who was sleeping peacefully. 
Rewarding us with these cute babies is the God's greatest gift, she thought.

"Thankyou" she replied meekly as she couldn't say any further more.

"I think your son looks like his father. He doesn't match you even a bit" he continued keeping the conversation cheerful.

"Yeah and I feel a bit jealous because of that" she replied with a little smile.

"Well sons resemble their fathers mostly and daughters resemble their mothers. It's a kind of rhythm" he said while looking at her.

She remained silent and then her baby made a little sound in sleep, making both of them laugh at once.

"Maybe" she replied after a while.

The car stopped in front of her apartment after a long drive of an hour. He got out first and then opened the car door for her. Picking up her bag from backseat, he followed her to her apartment. 
With a difficulty she stepped up the stairs.

However he helped by also taking the baby from her hands.

She took out the keys and unlocked her apartment.

They got inside and he placed her bag on the table. 
She got her baby in her hands and asked him to stay for coffee. 
But he denied politely.

He left his written number on her table in case there's an emergency or she needs anything.

She merely looked at the digits. She didn't wanted to put someone in trouble because of herself. So there was no chance she wanted to establish further relations with him. He was a good friend and she valued it very much.

Although she still hoped that some day she will start a new life with someone who really deserves her. But at the moment she didn't wanted to ruin someone's life.

But the thought was scary that Dr. Sannan knew that she lied about her husband and it provoked her more that Dr. Samantha also must have thought same about her. But still she didn't said anything to her.

She gently laid the baby in the baby cot and she also lied down beside it on her rough couch. Thankfully she bought a blanket so she covered herself with it.

The little baby slept calmly all night while Ayleen couldn't stop glancing at him for the half of the night.

She still didn't named him, she thought.

She didn't knew what to name him. Because she wanted something unique, special for her little one.

After some days of thinking she finally named him Yousef. Keeping in importance of her religious values, the name was after a generous, brave prophet.

And she wanted her son to be the best of all. She wanted to provide him everything he'll ever need. But she also knew it that her expenses increased and it was difficult for her. But who can measure a mother's love? She still tried to spend maximum budget on her son's needs.