Chapter 4: What's his's

Athena Rodriguez

After Jake kissed my neck we walked into the Ice cream shop, as I walked in a man in his late 20's early 30's cat calls me and comes up to me and smacks my ass

Mind you I was wearing black jeans with a pink marvel sweater and a white beanie.

"What The Fuck Is Your Problem Asshole?!" I yell while turning around to see the man who smacked me.

"I never miss out on a girl who looks like she can give head and a good fuck." The man responses while laughing.

my blood boils at the sight of his face. How could someone just do that to someone. It makes me sick to my stomach that guys like him do this to girls.

"Fuck you" I mutter under my breath before I punch the man straight in the nose

"How the fuck did that feel ass hat-" I get cut off by a terrible feeling in my face

Before I could process anything I found my self on the floor with my hand over my face and the man standing over me laughing.

He punched me. He fucking punched me

"Oh you just fucked up man" Jake says while making fist into his hands.

I quickly get up from the floor and get in between Jake and the man

"Jake no just calm down, everything is fine." I try calming Jake down before this turns into something it shouldn't

I get in front of Jake and I put my hands on his chest to try and calm him down

"Jake lets just go it's fine, I'm okay lets just leave" I whisper to Jake trying to get him to leave

Jake grips my waist and we start heading out

"Oh so you're just gonna let your girlfriend boss you around like that?" The man from before laughs,"That's a pretty pussy move, and you're gonna leave with out me getting your pretty little girlfriends number so I can fuck her?"

Jake wasted no time to let me go and turn around to punch him in the face.

The man fell to the ground in just one punch. Seeing him on the ground with blood all over his face didn't seem to satisfied Jake.

Jake kept throwing punches to the mans face, I finally went to go get him off after standing there watching him throw punches for me.

But why?

I go over to Jake to try and get him off but he wouldn't move, he just kept punching.

I finally got him off of the man and I said "Lets leave. before someone calls the cop" Jake nod's as we walk out of the Ice cream shop

But as I walked out the man yells out to me "Hey honey, hit me up if you wanna fuck or ever wanna give head, you look like a girl who could fuck for hours." as soon as that man said that I turned around and punched him as hard as I could.

Like I said I punch like a grown man.

When I punched him he fell right back to the ground, when he fell right back down you could see I knocked him out.

I finally walked out with Jake and while we were walking out of the Ice Cream shop I flip everyone off in it.

Because why not?

Once we got into my car I pulled out my mirror and looked at my face, my lip was busted. Once Jake saw my busted up lip he grabbed my face to look at him.

"Shit" he mumbled under his breath

When I looked at his perfect face I rolled my eyes and smiled because that man didn't even touch Jake