Chapter 10: Tackle Football

Athena's POV

I only thing heard was Jake's car door slamming while he went to go talk to Anthony. I can't tell anybody about this.

It's already bad enough Anthony knows about it, sooner or later Mason will know about it to. Having Jake know how my father, and him now knowing I was almost raped.

I was almost raped

I was almost fucking raped

Thoughts were rambling threw my head

I shot a guy

2 people actually

I killed them. I killed them with a gun, with Jake's gun. Why would he have a gun? Why is he just okay with me just killing someone?

What the fuck? Why is he just okay with everything?

I put my knees back down and I sit straight up in his seat.

I need to figure out why the hell Jake had a gun.

Guns are not my friends

Not after my father

Not after that night

Not ever. I finally pull myself together and wipe my tears away

I grab Jakes hoodie, throw it on and hop out of the car to get some answers.

I see Jake and Anthony standing by Anthony's car talking about something.

I walk closer with my hands around my stomach and my head down.

While walking over to the car I hear slightly hear there conversation

"Shit Anthony how the fuck I'm I gonna tell her I started a life of crime, and I'm a fucking Mob boss how in the world I'm I supposed to tell her that?"

"She would never forgive me nor would she ever want to be with me"

"What The Fuck?!" I shout

They both turn there attention towards me and Jakes face goes white.

"Oh, hey Athena how have you been?" Anthony asks ignoring this whole situation

I stare right into Jakes eyes trying to find an answer

There was nothing.

I roll my eyes and look at Anthony

"I've been just fine, daddy issues and almost getting raped  and being beaten is the only other thing happening in life right now." I smile, "It's nice seeing you"

I nod my head and in one quick move I started walking towards my skate board.

"Ramirez I'm keeping your hoodie whether you like it or not I couldn't really give two shits" I yell

"Athena stop please just let me explain-" Jake starts running towards me

"Jake don't you even fucking dare. I am not in the mood right now, I'm not doing this with you right now"

"Athena please at least just let me drive you home" He incests

I turn around now facing him. I am not getting in the car with him.

"No"

"Please"

"Jake no I'm riding my skate board back. Plus if you took me back home my mom would think I went out with you instead of riding my skate board"

"Okay fine, at least let Anthony take you home. I know your not that pleased with me, but at least let him" He begs while pointing at Anthony

"Fuck fine" I roll my eyes and shove past him