Chapter 14

All Gold Everything: Chapter 14

*Tyga P.O.V.*
*A Month Later*

"You look good." I called out from the back as Chyna was doin' her poss for the camera. "Look better if you spread your-"

"Knock it off." She said quick to already shut down my suggestion just like every other time.

"You can at least say you tried." August said as he took his seat next to me, spinning his phone around.

"That's true. Why you even here and how'd you know I be here with her?"

"Just got back from tour and this is how you greet me huh? Aight but Chris told me what you were up to and I wanted to see the model you was with."

"That model is Aaliyah. She just took up a new name and new look." This is one time where I actually had free time to spend with her. Ever since we came back home, it's just been long hours in the studio and constantly thinking of lyrics, designing new apparel, and planning tours.

"For real?" I nodded. "Damn, well she looks good then. You seem happier."

"I am. Missed her a lot and right now we're at a standstill of being friends. I want her much more than that though." The stronger our friendship becomes, the harder it is to prevent myself from jumping the gun that will result us in taking steps backwards in our friendship.

"Let's be honest here Tyga. Did she friendzone your ass?" He asked with a laugh to follow.

"No."

"Not what it sounds like but whatever keeps your rice fried." He said throwing his hands up in surrender.

"Keep with them jokes."

"Trust and believe I always will. Well I just stopped by to say aye but I got some work to go finish up. This Friday come to my house for a party. Got everyone's ass showin' up and that means you too." I dapped him and watched him get up, exiting the studio.

After another hour of Chyna doin' what she does best, she was finally done and hopped off the set, walking up to me with open arms and a smile on her face.

"Thanks for coming." She said.

"Thanks for havin' me come. Go get dressed and we can grab something to eat, aight?" She nodded her head and walked off to her dressing room. I just took my seat again and started to play around on my phone. Check out what was goin' on IG.

***

"So what's your schedule like for the upcoming months?" She asked when we were seated at a table and menus placed in front of us. The restaurant wasn't busy so it was slow going.

"Chris, Trey, and I were talkin' about goin' on another tour. We have places we wanted to go but we couldn't fit 'em in our last tour."

"How long would you be gone for?" She asked looking up at me through her long lashes.

"We haven't talked about how long. It's not a for sure thing, this is just what we've been talkin' about. All next week Chris and I got studio time so we're gonna be there. What are your plans?" I settled with what I wanted and closed my menu, setting it new the edge of the table.

"I have two shoots and then I'm off. So I'm just gonna be at home all by myself most of the time huh?" She closed her menu next and neatly put it on top of mine before taking a sip of her water.

"For now yeah but I'll be home at night-"

"You'll be too tired to do anything but that's fine. I can just hang out with Honey during the day."