Chapter 6

All Gold Everything: Chapter 6

*Aaliyah P.O.V.*

"Be Mine." He said so smoothly. Be his? Me? Aaliyah as Tyga's girlfriend?

"I don't know what to say to that." I said after I cleared my throat a little bit. I wasn't really expecting this, based on how we are, we're always on each other's asses with dumbshit, then getting into pointless argument and now he wants me to be his?

"Need me to rephrase it? I want you, Aaliyah Alvarado, to be all mines and I'll be all yours. I really like you and want to make things a little more serious with us." I turned a little in his lap and caught his calm brown eyes. He looked up at me with a look I hadn't seen before.

"Oh my, Ty I never knew you felt that way. I like you too but you're nothing but a player and I don't want to be another girl you add to your list."

"I'm done with my player ways. I'm about to have my jersey retire." He said with a cute small laugh.

"No." I said with a little laugh as well.

"By no, you mean yes right?" He rose an eyebrow.

"By No, I mean yes I'll be all yours." I said as I reached down to give him a kiss. "So now I get to hear you two when you guys record."

"Thank you Aaliyah, and that's chill. We'll let you know when." He said with such a big smile that showed off his chubby cheeks.

"Don't do me wrong. One slip up and I'm gone but can we keep our relationship on the down low for a little bit?" I didn't want everybody and their Mama's to know we were together. It was no one else's business besides Tyga and I's.

"I won't but yeah I agree with the down low shit. I especially don't need any bullshit from anyone."

"So tell me more about you and Chris. Like how long y'all have known each other and when did you both get involved with music?" I decided to change the subject and wanted to try to calm my curiosity.

"Chris and I go way back to like Pre-School. We've always been mad close. Then the rest of the guys started to join the clique and then we all ended up being like brothers. Chris and I became interested in music one year back in elementary school, we heard some song on the Radio and we became hooked."

"You don't remember the song huh?"

"It was some song by Houston. I bet I can pull it up but we heard it and from then on, we decided to mess around with lyrics. Chris became even more involved with dancing while I was spitting raps."

"That sounds pretty legit honestly. With these lyrics I see here, I think you and Chris should definitely pursuit with some kind of music career."

"We just might. All of us, Trey, Bow, August, and even Honey all enjoy music n' shit." Honey?

"Honey sings?"

"She raps. She doesn't go around saying that she does but she's pretty beast at it. I'm sure she'd have fun if she actually put more time into it." He said with a smile. I know he and I just became official a few minutes ago, but before that, I always thought Honey and Ty would be a cute couple.

"I need to listen to her one of these days." I'm really curious about her now. Everyone was just so into music and then there was me. I couldn't even sing along to a song let alone write my own and actually sound amazing. Cindy at least can sing along and not sound like a dying whale.

***

"Come on let's just get naughty." He said as he pinned me up against the wall. We were still at his house and were just goofing around.