Chapter 11

All Gold Everything: Chapter 11

*Aaliyah P.O.V.*

"I saw him." I said into the phone as I was laying in bed talking to Cindy.

"How was that?"

"He looks really good but I don't think he saw me. I saw Chris too."

"You should have at least hung out with Chris and shared a drink. He's fun to drink with. Do you think you're going to see Tyga again?"

"I hope not. It hurt to see him."

"I know 'Liyah. Just work on being his friend at least. It won't kill you." I let out a groan.

"Fine. If I see him again."

"You better, I'll know if you have or haven't."

"Yeah yeah, love you bitch."

"Love you more, slut." I hung up the phone and set it on my nightstand.

It was such a shock to see him. I didn't think I'd see him anymore since we broke up. I'm not mad at him anymore and haven't been for a while but have been too nervous to reach out to him.

I guess tomorrow we'll see if I see him again. I highly doubt it but who am I to say that? His ass was always unpredictable.

*The Next Day*
*Tyga P.O.V.*

All day Chyna has been on my mind. She was flawless and I would catch myself drifting off just wondering about her.

"Hello?" Chris snapped his fingers right next to my ear. "You there or nahh?"

"Yee I'm here. What time is it?" We've been laying low in the hotel today. We didn't want to get caught up with the fans or paparazzi. Living this life, you lose your privacy and everything you say or do gets put out to the world.

"It's a few past 7. We need to get out, I remembered why I hated staying inside all the time." He said as he looked out the window.

"Yeah let's go. We should go back to that strip." I was too anxious to see her again. I know we only hung out for like a few minutes but there was just somethin' about her that had me wanting to spend a little more time with her.

"So you can see Blac Chyna huh?" He laughed.

"Lil' bit. Ima get ready." I got off his bed and headed to my room. I settled with getting decked out completely in my Last Kings apparel. No one wears it better than me.

After a little while, we were on our way. Chris was lookin' turnt and happy to go. Based on last night, I'm not surprised his ass is happy.

"I wonder if all those females from yesterday are gonna be there tonight. They was all fine, ass was everywhere, bottles were being passed, and I was happy as fuck. That's how you know it's a good night."

"It's a nice ass strip, better than some of the ones back home and all the females look fine as fuck. I give Atlanta it's props." I said as we entered the building. The lights were dim and my eyes instantly settled on Chyna. She looked up and smiled at me a little shyly before hopping off the stage and hinting at me to go to the V.I.P lounge. "Aye Chris..." I looked around and he was gone. Fuck him too.

I headed up to V.I.P and saw her lounging on the red couch.

"Aye Chyna what's up?" I asked as I sat next to her and pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey Tyga. Glad to see you're back." She smiled and looked at up at me through her long doll lashes.

"You look a lil' off, you okay?" I asked.