Chapter 9

All Gold Everything: Chapter 9

*Tyga P.O.V.*
*A Few Days Later*

"So next Wednesday we'll work on a new beat?" I asked Chris as we sat in the cafeteria. All this work on songs, beats, and performances is a lot to take in but its fun as fuck. Nothin' like hearin' the people cheering your name and signing merchandise.

"Yeah that's what I was thinking too. Then Friday we got to meet up with the manager and talk about the next performance we do." I nodded my head.

"Look at Honey and August over there." I said as I caught a glimpse of them. "Call me a dumbfuck but I think they got somethin' goin' on. Whether it be fuck buddies or a relationship, but I know for a fact they more than just friends."

"August and Honey huh? Talk about a pair, I was thinkin' maybe she'd try to get with you." He laughed.

"My ass would have too." If I wasn't already with Aaliyah.

"Look who finally decided to show up. Cindy-Loo-Hoo and her trusty friend Miss-I'm-Too-Good-To-Help-Chris-Out-On-The-History-Test." Chris said as he gave 'em a hug. Aaliyah came and sat next to me while Cindy sat next to Chris.

"You could have just used your phone dumbass." She snapped at him. Ooh. A lil' venom there. She better not snap at me or we gon' have a problem.

"I was and that still didn't help. Cindy come get food with me." They both got up and walked over to the seemingly endless line.

"So what's up your ass now?" I asked.

"So fuckin' funny Ty." That's cause it was funny. "I'm just havin' a shitty ass morning."

"What the fuck happened? God damn, I'm over here trynna hear your over dramatic ass out and you won't spill the shit."

"Over dramatic ass? Nigga fuck you." She said with that famous roll of her eyes.

"You needa get dicked down, that's what." I said with a laugh. "But I sure as hell ain't, not with that damn attitude."

"Who said I wanted to get dicked down by you anyways?" I just rose an eyebrow in shock.

"Um just a few nights ago you were grabbing on my dick were you not? So I'm about a hunnit and twenty percent sure, your thirsty ass wants some of me." I saw the corners of her mouth start to form a smile. "Don't hide that beautiful smile Aaliyah or I'ma tickle you to get it back."

"Alright alright fine." She leaned into my chest and I gladly wrapped my arms around her. "You realize everyone can see us like this right?"

"Yeah and I don't really care anymore. I love you and if I wanna hug you like this, then I will." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Awww Ty that's so cute." She pulled away and fixed her hair. "So we're hanging out today right?"

"Is that even a question? Yes we are." August and Honey came walking up and took a seat. "How y'all been?" I asked as I dapped him. Honey sat next to Aaliyah and those two instantly started talking like they haven't talked in 40 years. God damn.

"Been pretty damn good honestly. How you been? I heard you and Chris been performing?"

"Yup. Come to the next one. I'll text you all the details and shit once we find out more about it." Aaliyah worked her way onto my lap so I got a face full of her hair. "God Damn Aaliyah, put your weave up or some shit."

"This ain't a damn weave sweet n' sour pork. This my real hair and it stays down."

"Hard headed ass." I said under my tongue which got August laughing.