Chapter 13

All Gold Everything: Chapter 13

*Chyna P.O.V.*

The 3 of us were just waiting around in their hotel room. All of my shit had been packed up, courtesy of Chris and Tyga's rude asses. Looking through all my stuff and throwing it in boxes like it was pointless junk.

Well honestly, most of it was, but that ain't the point.

Chris was still knocked out cold and I was sitting happily on Tyga's lap while we just chilled on the bed.

"Can I please just call you Michael?" I asked, well it sounded more like a beg.

"Why?" He asked rubbing circles into my back. His touch was mesmerizing me and my eye lids became too heavy to keep open anymore, but I wanted to see his sexy self and those tattoos along his neck.

"Because whenever I call you Tyga, I feel like I'm just a fan instead of a close friend." With benefits. I left that off because I didn't know if we saw eye to eye on the benefits part.

"Say Michael real quick." He smirked.

"Why?" I asked shooting him a more than confused look. Well I knew why he wanted me to say his name but I wasn't about to give in to his demand so quick.

"Because I wanna hear you say it." I dropped my hand to his shorts and grabbed a handful of what I needed.

"Please Michael." I said lowly into his ear as I kissed one of his tattooed roses that sat so perfectly on his neck. I pulled back just enough to get a good glimpse of him, teasingly bitting my bottom lip just to get a rise out of him.

"Please what?" He whispered back against my lips. He was close enough to where our lips were just barely touching but he was being just as much of a tease as I was by not closing the space. I'd close the space, but I already do enough work, he can pull his weight. "I see you lookin' a lil' impatient." That small chuckle escaping him, followed by a smirk.

"You're ridiculous." I said in more of an irritated tone than I had originally intended. "And I'm calling you Michael till I think of some nick name for your ass."

"I'm ridiculous? Says the whack ass female who can't leave my dick alone. You're holdin' onto it like you're tryin' to rip it off and keep it all to yourself." A more than self assured grin on his face that only added onto the attitude I was trying to prevent from catching.

"I hate you."

"Nah, nah you don't." He gently placed his index finger under my chin and brought me closer to him, till our lips met. It was such a soft kiss, it was just- I can't even explain. That's how he always left me.

A loss for words and making me feel dumb for not being able to form a normal sentence. Dammit Michael. That was every damn time we kissed and it was an unfair feeling- He pulled away and I felt like I was just robbed.

"Why'd you pull away? I was really enjoying that." I protested back. I'm trying to be all lovey and cute with your ass but you won't comply. Only teasing and taunting with these little kiss games is only toying with me- I really shouldn't be getting this worked up about it but it's annoying me this much.

"Because you dumbass, we're just friends."

"You're sending me mixed signals as my friend. One moment you're all for benefits and the next you cut me off cold."

"Calm down Chyna Doll." He chuckled. "Your ass is just happy you're back with your Tyga. Not in a relationship, but we got our friendship back." I just stared at him. "What? Somethin' on my face or some shit?"