Chapter 7

All Gold Everything: Chapter 7

*Tyga P.O.V.*

9:01 a.m. -Me: come meet me behind the bandroom
9:05 a.m. -Aaliyah: I'm in history right now
9:06 a.m. -Me: so? Meet me there
9:08 a.m. -Aaliyah: alright fine
9:09 a.m. -Me: Thank you ! :*

"Aye Mr.James can I go to the bathroom right quick?" I asked as I stood up from my desk.

"Yes." I headed out the door and made my way quickly to the back of the bandroom. So why did I want to go behind the bandroom? Well I wanted to see Aaliyah first of all and no one ever goes back there, so it was the perfect place. There was a little room where extra instruments go that was usually unlocked.

When I got there I was surprised that she was already there.

"Surprise." She said as she walked up and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"How the hell you get here so fast?" I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her right up against my chest.

"I was literally just down the hall." She said with a small laugh. "So what did you need?"

"I needed you." I closed the space between us with a kiss. This is what I needed. Nothin' like a dose of Aaliyah.

"We're gonna get caught." She said once she pulled away.

"By who?"

"Anyone at this point. After school we can do all this kissing up and shit." She said with a small laugh.

"I can't wait that long. I just needed a few fixes."

"You're gonna have to learn to wait." Fuck waiting.

"Alright fine. You owe me a big one after school." I unwrapped my arms from around her waist.

"I don't owe you shit." She laughed as we started to head back to our classes.

"Or we could just ditch and go back to my crib." I said as I smirked at her. With the way she wearin' them shorts, it makes me just wanna take her back home and rip 'em right off.

"I'm not ditching, I have to make up a test and another test to take in third." School is just interfering with our fun. This is why I say; Fuck School.

"Aaliyah you gotta live a little-"

"Going back to your house just to make out with you and feel each other up isn't living a little. I'll see you in second." She quickly gave me a kiss before heading into her class.

I continued to wonder the halls just to kind of stretch out my legs and get some fresh air.

"Sup Tyga?" I turned around to see Chris coming jogging up. "Aaliyah said you was out so I had a feeling I'd find you." I dapped him.

"Yeah you know how I be, but what's up?"

"I got us a small gig downtown for the next Friday. So not this Friday or the next one but the one after."

"How the hell you manage that?"

"Owner has a daughter who's really fine. That's all I'm gon' say." He said with a laugh.

"We're just opening huh?"

"Yup. Aye that's a start though. Bow was talkin' to someone about something with YMCMB."

"Yeah he told me about that a few days ago. He signed up with 'em so he's gon' be doing his thing." I didn't know all that much about YMCMB except for their name stood for "Young Money Cash Money Billionaires" so that's good for him.