Chapter 12

All Gold Everything: Chapter 12

*Chyna P.O.V.*

I got a text from a number and just based by the text itself, I already know who it was.

1:30 a.m. -[Unknown Number]: Chyna dat ass betta respond back on da damn dot.

1:33 a.m. -Me: Nigga fuck you.

1:34 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: when and where? I'll bring condoms on the way over, tell me where

1:35 a.m. -Me: I'm done with your ass. We finally reconnect and you thinkin' about getting pussy -.-

1:37 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: And...? You been thinkin' about this dick too so don't even start :P

1:38 a.m. -Me: Day 1 and already I wanna slap you upside your damn head.

1:39 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: and I wanna slap dat ass, now where you stay at?

1:40 a.m. -Me: somewhere where your ass ain't at

1:42 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: We got ourselves a smartass over here, no shit sherlock

1:45 a.m. -Me: I stay in the apartment by the mall. You can't miss them, I'm apart 143

1:46 a.m. -T-Rawww❤️: Aight, Ima let you go, good night Chyna 😘

1:47 a.m. -Me: Ew. Good night Tyga 😘🔫

I put my phone on the charger next to my nightstand and walked to my bathroom. I ran the sink water till it was warm and tied my hair up in a high bun that sat sloppily on my head.

I splashed a handful of water on my face and grabbed my facial scrub and began washing away my mask I painstakingly put on for the show. Speaking of strip, why did I take up that job?

Fast Money. That's the only reason why.

I like money just as much as the next boss tycoon and if all I gotta do is dance around a pole, why not do it? So that's the only reason why. No one back home knew about this and I would be ashamed if they knew I was working at a strip. Well they're bound to find out eventually but I'd rather them not.

I could only imagine the look on my Mom and Carter's faces if I told them what I've been doing. There's no way I could tell them, I'd rather fake my own death as Aaliyah and just live my life as Blac Chyna's identity.

I rinsed off my face and dried it with the soft cream colored towel that sat at the edge of the sink. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself as a sense of self reassurance that everything would be okay.

I neatly folded the towel and put it back before walking back to my room and stripping everything off. I grabbed a long sleeved oversized tee and slipped it over my body. It's hard to find things that fit properly with the new look I have, but I make it work.

I crawled into bed and snuggled up against the mountain of pillows I had. I pulled the blanket up over me and fell right to sleep.

***

I woke up the next morning to knocking on my door. I swear if it's Tyga, I'm gonna slap him.

I got out of bed and slipped on my pink slippers before walking out of my room and to the door.

"Really?" I groaned as I saw that smirk on Tyga's face and that goofy ass smile on Chris'.

"Mornin' to you too beautiful, what was you doin?" Chris asked. I stepped aside for both of them to walk in.

All Gold Everything[DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara