Chapter 8

All Gold Everything: Chapter 8

*Aaliyah P.O.V.*
*1 Month Later*

"Are you ready Cindy?! We need to go now!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. Chris and Ty had another gig tonight and we need to be there for the whole show but Cindy is taking forever on her make up.

"I'll finish in the car. Don't go over speed bumps." She said as she carried her heels and clutch in one hand and her make up bag in the other.

"I already have your phone so we're good." I grabbed my keys and quickly went down to Carter's office. "Carter? We're going. I'll call in a little while to let you know whats up."

"Alright. Have fun and be safe." I nodded my head and jogged, well tried, out to the car.

"We got 10 minutes to get there." Cindy said.

"We'll make it. It ain't that far away."

***

Ww were now standing in the front row cheering on Chris and Ty. They said they were gonna start off with a song neither Cindy or I have heard, so I was excited.

"I love you Tyga!" Some thirsty raunchy ass bitch screamed. Ain't no one wanna hear your ass.

I saw Tyga smirking as he looked down at me. If he thought it was funny that I was annoyed, it wasn't.

I was muggin' this girl till I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up and saw Tyga pulling me up. I shook my head 'no' but he gave me that look that basically said 'If I don't get my ass on that stage, I'ma pay for it later' so I hopped up and he stared deep into my eyes till his verse came.

"All I think about, when she's not around
If I get to see her, I'm gonna take her down
Pull your tights down, throw 'em on the couch
Like I say put it in your mouth
Take your top off, ain't nobody around
Running around butt naked, this my house
All these thoughts on my mind I gotta get 'em out
Tryin' but I can't figure how
Remember in High School, I used to skip class just to sex you
Homeroom was the only place I could call you..." He was so close to me and holding my hand as he continue his verse. (A/N: That song is "Make Love" by Chris Brown Ft. Tyga for those who want to know.)

Once he got to the end and it was Chris' turn, he gave me a kiss and the crowd went wild. I was mad blushing and just wanted to hide.

"I love you Aaliyah." He said lowly to me so the mic wouldn't pick up on his voice.

"Awh I love you too Tyga." I wrapped my arms around him one last time before the song was over and I walked off stage to the back.

"Oh my God!" Cindy yelled as she came running backstage. "He kissed you!" She was just an erupting volcano of excitement.

"Yeah I know huh?" I said with a small laugh. She still didn't know Tyga and I were together, I guess I might as well tell her.

"That was so adorable!"

"Wanna hear something even more adorable?" She nodded her head. "He and I have been in a relationship for a month." Her jaw dropped. "Pick your jaw up, that sends out the wrong invitation." I laughed.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"Because I didn't wanna tell your loud ass yet."

"You're a bitch. You're supposed to tell me everything." I just laughed.

"Well now you know-"

"Oh my God have you two fucked?"

"No. We've come close a few times but never have." Those few times, I wish we would have gone through with it but then again- nah we should have gone through with it.