Chapter 5

All Gold Everything: Chapter 5

*Aaliyah P.O.V.*
*Monday*

I haven't talked to Tyga since Saturday morning when he was at my house. I wouldn't say things felt awkward but things weren't exactly the same as like Friday morning.

I was already at school walking the halls with Honey. Cindy was at home sick so I wouldn't have her company in first.

"Why do you look like you're on the look out for someone?" Honey asked with a laugh as we continued to make our way through the halls.

"I'm not. Just making sure I don't crash into anybody." Talk about a terrible cover up. I was on the look out for Ty. I didn't want to bump into him or anything.

"So what's the real reason?" I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"I'm just on the look out for Ty."

"Why? Aren't you two good friends?" I watched her push her honey colored hair over her shoulders.

"Well things happened over the weekend and I just feel kind of nervous to be near him. Nothing like what you may be thinking happened." Well it almost did till Carter came home.

"Really? So what are you gonna do when its time for 2nd? You sit right next to him right?" Oh fuck. I completely forgot about that.

"I'm hoping we're changing seats in that class otherwise I don't know what I'll do." The bell rang and as if on cue the calm halls were now chaotic with lower classmen scrambling to get their things and get to class. "I'll see you at break Honey." I smiled at her and she returned the gesture before we split ways.

I walked into class and saw Chris was already at his desk. He flashed me a smile before pulling me down onto his lap to give me a big hug.

"I missed you Aaliyah." He said as he was basically strangling me with his hug.

"Missed you to Chris, you wanna let me go or nah?" I said with a small laugh that caused him to chuckle.

"Yeah, you're free to go. Where's Miss Cindy-loo-hoo?"

"She's sick at home. I tried calling her this morning to ask how she was doing but I'm guessing her ass was knocked out cold." I took a seat in my chair and put my bag on my desk.

"I'll give her the medicine she needs. Dr.Chris knows just what treatment to give her." He said followed by a roaring laugh we shared.

"You're so stupid Chris. I swear, good if you know what medicine she needs, go cure her cause I already miss her here." I wanted to talk to her about the Ty and I situation and get advice from her. Maybe I was just overthinking everything? I do have a tendency to do that.

"I may be stupid but I got the cure." The final bell rang and I watched as our teacher walked up to his podium and looked over the class to take role.

***

Class was boring as usual but I was no free to move about through the halls.

I was looking around for Honey by her classroom but didn't see her at all. I pulled out my phone to text her until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I was pulled up against someone's chest.

"I was wonderin' where your ass was." He growled lowly in my ear. I felt like a ball of nerves was just waiting to explode in my stomach.

"H-Hi Ty." I managed to force out of my mouth. Why was I all of the sudden so nervous? Its just Ty, his ass gets on my nerves and now I'm all of the sudden nervous?