👑The Long Awaited Arival👑

This chapter is a bit bleak but it serves the important info for future chapters. I'll write the third part as soon as I can :3

He was there, sitting by the swing with the most gloomy expression you've ever seen

He was there, sitting by the swing with the most gloomy expression you've ever seen. You wondered what happened.

Your body wanted to approach the boy but your feet stayed planted to the ground.

"Hey!" a voice of a young girl called out to you—or to the boy, you weren't sure.

The girl went running to him and crouched, looking up at him with worries clearly drawn on her face, "Are you okay?"

He didn't say anything.

"Do you want to play with me?"

The boy slowly looked up to the girl and asked, "I can...?"

She just smiled warmly and nodded. She took him by his hand and went running to the slides nearby.

"What's your name? Let's be friends! My name is MC."

''Wait, what? Me?!'

Before you could question the girl, you saw her the boy looking depressed again.

The boy didn't reply. He just looked to his feet while fidgeting, unsure whether to tell her his name or not.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling sick?"

"Aren't you going to be mad at me?"

The question made both you and the girl tilted your head curiously.

He added, "My name is Lucifer..." His voice was so soft, you wasn't sure whether it was him talking or a gust of wind blowing.

The girl took his hand on her and smiled, "Well, you have a nice name and you look kind, so I don't know why I should be mad."

He slowly beamed at her statement.

"Let's be friends, Lucifer!"

Your eyes fluttered slightly before you opened them, meeting the usual white ceiling that greets you every morning without a fail

Your head was throbbing and you tried sitting up, remembering what happened before you passed out.