👑My Vows to You👑

Warnings: none

Lucifer straightened his tie and looked over to his reflection in the mirror

It's been a long time since he saw himself smiled like this.

A genuine smile.

Not the fake, composed smile he kept plastered to his face whenever he presented himself in front of others.

But the inner peace he felt quickly broke when Asmo yet again babbled behind him, "You should've seen her, Lucifer! She's so beautiful!"

Lucifer inhaled deeply before turning his attention to the fifth born who was excitedly explaining about your dress.

Asmo took it upon himself to visit you before coming to Lucifer's room, so he had the chance to witness your beauty in your wedding dress before anyone else. But not too long after, he got kicked out by your maids because he was overly excited.

"Like, I know wedding dresses are supposed to be glorious but this time, it's like angels themselves sewed the dress and decorated it with sparkles!"

"Asmo, if you don't shut up for one second!"

Is Lucifer jealous? A little bit.

"Aww, come on! I'm sure you're excited too, right?" Asmo wiggled his eyebrow teasingly.

But before those two could continue their banter, Jean knocked on Lucifer's door and peeked into the room, "Your Highness, I'm here to inform that the special guests arrived safely. They are in Her Highness's room as we speak."

Lucifer let himself smiled before hearing Jean continued, "Her Highness likes it very much. She told me to relay a thank you to Your Highness."

He nodded and dismissed Jean to continue with his work.

"Who's the special guest, Lucifer?" Asmo asked.

"Her family."

You let your tears flowed as you hugged those familiar figures tightly

You let your tears flowed as you hugged those familiar figures tightly. How you've missed them so much.

With restricted communication throughout these three months, you barely knew what happened to your family.