👑Anything for You👑

Warnings: Extreme fluff

You woke up earlier than usual the next day. You showered and dressed up on your own, feeling a bit better now and more motivated to learn.

By the time Marie and Rose came into your room to wake you up, there were met with an empty, neat room.

The bed was made, the curtains were up and there was no sign of you in the room. They both panicked, fearing that something bad had happened to you.

Only to see you already in your study, working hard.

"Your Highness, please call us should you feel like waking up early again. It's our job to attend to you," Marie scolded you after pouring you a cup of tea.

"I'm sorry. I was afraid you're all still resting. After all, it's still early."

"Your Highness, should the others know that our Master wakes up earlier than us, we'll be punished. Besides, we are already up during that time, so please do not hesitate to call us for help," Rose added.

You nodded and smiled.

These two had been helping you with adapting to royalty life from the start and you were really grateful for their help. They filled you in on information that your teachers didn't tell you. They even gave advices on things that you're not familiar with.

Now, you're more familiar with how nobles think and do.

"However, I do need to advise you on your sleeping schedule. We don't mind if you want to wake up early should you feel the need to study but please go to be early. You have been staying up lately because you want to study and it is not good for your skin, Your Highness."

"Marie is right, Your Highness. I also heard from His Highness that there will be a wedding ceremony in three weeks? Therefore, we will monitor your diet until then."

"Yes, Your Highness. And we will also monitor your condition and prepare well for your wedding dress."

"You also need to take care of your skin and your hair. And also—"

So this is what Satan meant yesterday...

By the time Marie and Rose finished explaining on things you need to do and monitor, you could only blinked blankly.

"I hope you don't run away from us, Your Highness." Rose smiled.

Is it just me or did her smile gives off some strange vibes just now?

"You look elated today. Something good happened?" Lucifer put down his cutlery and focused solely on you.

Your smiles were radiating throughout the room during the whole dinner time and it cheered Lucifer up from his stressful day. So he couldn't help but feel curious on your unusual bubbly self.