👑Leviathan Sensei-sama's Crash Course👑

It is I, the Third Prince of Eastern Kingdom, Prince Leviathan. Or you can call me Lord of Shadows, that works well too.

Having trouble understanding the RoyaltyAU? Fret not, for I, Leviathan-sama, is here to help!

Now, hurry up with the questions! I have anime marathon to catch!

-Chapter 1-

First up:

Q: What's the meaning 'Half Year End Closing' used in the first chapter?

L: That, my fellow subjects, is the term used for financial related reports. You are a Accountant Manager in one of the company in Western Empire.

Basically, the time where a company's accountants will be very busy as they have to finish the crucial financial reports of the year.

Since the author isn't associated with accounting but have heard the terms 'Year End Closing' and 'Half Year End Closing' from her mother who was a former accountant, she decided 'Oh well! Let's use it!'

Forgive the author for her ignorance and let her know if she used the terms wrongly.

Next!

Q: Again with the Western Empire... What's that? And why do Eastern Kingdom has 'Kingdom' but not 'Empire'?

L: Empire is ruled by Emperor/Empress while Kingdom is ruled by King/Queen.

Emperor Diavolo is the heir to Western Empire, the most powerful empire in this RoyaltyAU!

Meanwhile my brothers and I, we are the heirs to the Eastern Kingdom. Should Lucifer ascend the throne, he will be addressed as King, and not Emperor.

Make no mistake, my fellow subjects, as the grave mistake may lead you to punishment by the Emperor.

To put it shortly, an empire is more powerful than a kingdom. Even though a Kingdom has a King, they might be underpowered if compared to an Empire.

So, Lucifer will always be under Diavolo.

Shh... You didn't hear that from me... :)

Q: Then, if Diavolo is the Emperor, what should I call him?

L: We call the Emperor/Empress with utmost respect, 'Your Imperial Majesty'.

Not to be confused with King/Queen, which is 'Your Majesty'.

For Prince/Princess from an empire, they can be called, 'Your Imperial Highness' or just 'Your Highness', the same with the Prince/Princess of a Kingdom.

Q: Can you tell me more about Diavolo?

L: Sure, eventhough I'm not sure why you're so invested in him.

Diavolo ascended the throne when he was 18 because the former Emperor wanted to rest. Funny, right?

But I guess the Western Empire didn't falter at all. They remained glorious. Who knows how many wars His Imperial Majesty had gone through just to keep the peace on his Empire.