👑Her Hidden Colour👑

Warnings: Insults and mentions of physical attack

The first few weeks were quite okay, you could say

The first few weeks were quite okay, you could say. Nothing major really happened. Nothing to be noted about.

And your work was surprisingly easy too.

"I have to monitor the country's finance?"

"Yes, it was under the Crown Princess's jurisdiction. Although you still have other things to monitor but your main one is finance," Lucifer explained.

You eyed Lucifer warily.

"What?"

"You sure you didn't just make that one up? I mean, I'm used to handling financial stuff... And coincidently, my main area in this seat is also about finance. You really sure?"

"MC, did you perhaps forget page 683 of 'The Royal Law', in paragraph 4 line 7-"

"You're insane, Lucifer!" Your eyes widened.

He then broke down into a laugh before continuing, "What I'm trying to say is, I'm not making that one up. Princesses really do monitor the country's finance. It's because you'll be doing the same thing once you become a Queen or Empress."

Let's ignore the fact that you forgot about these facts and rejoice because it's going a lot easier for you. Say thank you to that 4 years of being an accountant!

But just as Lucifer said, there were other things you had to monitor. And thus, made you be more cautious in making decisions since they weren't something you're used to.

Today, you were going to accompany Lucifer for his meeting with the Heads of the Houses. He mentioned that it'd be a good practice for you so you agreed to join.

It was known to you that some of the nobles still have a hard time to accept you as the Princess. And you're pretty sure Lucifer was trying to prove a point or something by asking you to join along.

But it wasn't just you though, all of the Princes were there too.

"We have a full house today," Satan joked before you all entered the hall.

You took your seat beside Lucifer and Mammon and listened well to the issues discussed. You could catch up on quite a few things presented and it honestly made you feel proud.

Your lessons were really helping.

"The issue brought up by one of the commoners in the audience hall yesterday mentioned about this country's healthcare."

You listened intently.

"I suggest we appointed royal physicians to the commoners to ensure our country's healthcare will be at its best," one of the speaker suggested.

'Hmmm...' It seemed like a good suggestion.

But the grim look on all of the Princes' expression were quite obvious.