👑Chocolate Chip Cookies👑

☆Bonus Chapter☆

You were planning to take a walk in the garden when you overheard a ruckus coming from the kitchen

You were planning to take a walk in the garden when you overheard a ruckus coming from the kitchen. The kitchen is situated pretty far from your study, therefore whoever was making so much noises was probably either very angry or very happy.

And so, you decided to satisfy your curiosity and made your way to the kitchen.

There, you saw Beel looking down to his feet guiltily while Satan was fuming from anger.

"Stop eating the cookie dough!"

"I'm sorry but I can't help myself..."

"Beel!"

"What's wrong, you two?" Your voice broke the intense air inside the kitchen.

The scared chefs, maids and staffs bowed down to give their respect to you before you dismissed them to help these brothers reconcile. They were quick to their feet, in fear of the Fourth Prince going all out on his anger issue again.

"What are you doing here in the kitchen?" you asked.

"I'm trying to bake some cookies but Beel over here keeps eating the dough! And now, I don't have any cookies to bake." You could make out the slight pout from the fourth born's face.

"Sorry..." Beel only held his wrist guiltily.

"Well, maybe I can help? That way, Satan can bake the cookies faster and Beel can also enjoy his raw cookie dough," you gave the sixth born a smile to help cheer him up again, "I know it's delicious, Beel. I've tried it too."

Wearing a scarf and an apron for hygienic purposes, you began gathering the raw materials to make the cookie dough. You also asked for some help from the staffs since you're not really familiar on where they stored their ingredients. Especially with a massive kitchen like this.

After washing your hand, you handed some ingredients to Satan for him to measure while you started preparing raw eggless cookie dough for Beel. You also made sure to heat the flour in the oven to prevent any risk of food poisoning.

"This is your last bowl. No more raw cookie dough for today, okay?"

Beel only smiled after saying his thanks.

After making sure Beel's happy and content, you then helped Satan to mix the ingredients.

"You don't need to use mixer for cookies though. Using spatula is enough," you said, handing him a clean spatula.

"Thanks. You sure know much about baking, huh?"

"Well, not really," you laughed, "But I always make this chocolate chip recipes for my friends, so yeah. You can say I'm pretty experienced in making cookies."

Before you and Satan could advance further in your baking adventure, Belphegor and Asmodeus came into the kitchen, "Wow! Are we playing kitchen today?"