👑Your Majesty👑

Warnings: Hurt/Comfort + Fluff (With some crack if you squint hard enough)

"His Majesty! His Majesty is..."

You've never ran in heels before—except for that time the scary manager in your former company demanded the report that was supposed to be handed in a day before—but fortunately, you certainly managed to not slipped while doing so right now.

Lucifer was already far in front of you, so he was the one who opened the door to the King's room. You arrived a few seconds after him, along with Jean following through.

The atmosphere in the room was filled with sorrow and grief.

You witnessed Mammon and Asmo kneeling down beside the King; with Mammon holding his father's hand.

You witnessed Levi sitting on the bed near the footboard, hanging his head down low.

You witnessed the twins standing not too far behind Levi; with Belphie side hugging Beel.

You witnessed Satan standing behind Asmo, squeezing Asmo's shoulder to comfort his brother.

And you witnessed Lucifer, standing frozen without any movement upon seeing the scene in front of him.

Your throat constricted as you looked over to the King who was already too weak to sit up. Your eyes started blurring due to tears forming and you gripped your fist tight, hoping you'd find some strength.

"Don't cry, Mammon, Asmo..." you heard him said, weakly wiping Mammon's tear.

"You all have been a very good children. I hope you continue supporting each other like you do now."

He then looked over to you and Lucifer, "And help support your eldest brother and sister too."

"We will," Satan said, representing all of them. His grip on Asmo's shoulder tightened as he forced himself not to cry in front of the King.

"Lucifer..."

The attention shifted to the eldest.

Mammon, Asmo and Satan made way for Lucifer.

He approached the King and slowly kneeled down beside his bed, taking Mammon's spot. His expression was unreadable but only fools wouldn't notice those trembling hands of his.

"Son..."

"It's alright, Father. I'm here." Lucifer grabbed his hand.

"Take good care of this kingdom... I believe in you..."

"Talk no more, Father. You need to rest."

"I'm not... going to be here... for long..."

"Don't say that!" Lucifer unexpectedly raised his voice.

Mammon's cries intensified. Beside him, Asmo hid his crying face with his hand while the twins comforted Levi upon hearing his soft cries. Satan turned his head away, not wanting to see further in fear he'd breakdown in tears; although a drop of tear was already seen falling from his eyes.