👑His Side of the Story👑

Warnings: a bit angsty

●●●~Flashback~●●●

Lucifer didn't understand why he's here, in this foreign house; in this foreign country; with this foreign people.

Lucifer didn't understand why he need to be separated from his parents, his brothers and his attendants.

Lucifer didn't understand why the other kids didn't like him, isolated him, and verbally bullied him with harsh words and insults.

'You need to learn the commoners way of living in order to provide a better future for them'

Why? He didn't understand.

All he wanted now was to hug Mammon; play with Levi; argue with Satan; have a mini picnic by the garden with Asmo and coo over his new twin baby brothers.

'Why?

Why did Father send me here?

Did he not love me anymore?

Can't I see my brothers anymore?

Why am I the only one sent here?

Where is Jean?

Where is my favourite pillow?

Where is my favourite book?

Where is my favourite clothes?'

Lucifer sat down by the swings with tears in his eyes.

Once again, the kids at school threw insults at him. He didn't understand why.

All he did was to order them around. He didn't even punish them for their insolences this time.

Should they behave such ways in his country, he definitely will have their families fired from their jobs and locked them all in the dungeon.

"Hey!" Lucifer saw a figure crouching down to look up at his pathetic face, "Are you okay?"

'Who is this girl?'

"Do you want to play with me?"

Such seven words that he missed hearing after four months of living in this place, "I can...?"

The girl smiled brightly.

Lucifer didn't remember the last time someone his own age had smiled at him like this.

The only one who ever smiled at him during this period of four months was the old man who acted as his foster grandparent, and the teachers in the school—though it was obvious to him that such smiles were fake.

"What's your name? Let's be friends! My name is MC."

'Friends?'

Lucifer felt his mood going down again after realising she might not want to be his friend after hearing his name. After all, the kids at school stopped acting nice after knowing his name.