👑Mixed Emotions👑

"You!" you pointed towards Lucifer who's sitting in the middle throne on the stage.

The meeting hall went silent. Nobody said a word. Even breathing sounded loud enough to fill up the whole room.

Having sobered up from your shock, you realised your grave mistake. You were rudely addressing the Crown Prince.

In front of the princes.

Who were all royals.

While you're only a lowly commoner.

The silence was deafening and your face was slowly flushing from their intense stares.

Suddenly, the prince sitting one seat to the left—Prince Satan—started snickering. Followed by a few chuckles from the other princes. The only one glaring at you was the Crown Prince, eyes full of annoyance.

You lowered your hand and felt the heat started creeping throughout your whole body when the princes laughed.

"Silence!"

Everything went still.

Prince Lucifer let out a heavy sigh and said, "Greetings, Princess. We are the Princes of Eastern Kingdom. We shall introduce ourselves to you, starting with the youngest."

"My name's Belphegor," he yawned.

"I'm Beelzebub, the sixth born. You have any candy right now?" Beel asked.

"I'm Asmodeus. Oh darling, your skin is so gorgeous! Share with me some of your tips, kay~" Asmo winked.

"My name is Satan. Fourth born." he looked over to you, uninterested.

"Leviathan..." Levi shifted his gaze to anywhere but you.

"'sup sis! The name's Mammon!" he greeted you warmly.

Lucifer let out another sigh and massaged his temple, "And you know who I am, so let's skip that."

The princes were acting informal and rowdy, and that made you feel at ease. You were afraid they'd start pushing their etiquette lesson to you when they laughed earlier.

"I'm MC. I apologise for my actions just now..." you performed a curtsy, still blushing slightly.

"Brothers, excuse me for I shall take the Princess's time," Lucifer said, already standing up from his seat and walking towards you.

Now that you had a better view of him, you just realised how tall he is. And the amount of charisma he emitted all over his presence.

Is this the Crown Prince?

It made you feel more anxious at the sudden realisation that you'd have to match his presence when you're in public with him.

"We shall discuss more in my study, Princess." He extended his hand for you to take but you're too wary of him to even accept.

This lead to another laughing fits from the other princes on stage before Lucifer dropped it and lead the way.

You could feel a bitter taste in your mouth after you unconsciously rejected his hand. You threw curses at yourself because you once again acted rudely towards the Crown Prince.