👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑

Warnings: Hurt/Comfort

"I may not be an expert when it comes to relationship, but if my partner is disappointed in me, it'd definitely hurt more than having the others be disappointed in me." Jean smiled again.

"Jean, you don't think she..."

"Like I said, I am not an expert, but in my point of view, Her Highness definitely did."

'She trusted you... As her husband.'

Jean's words made Lucifer hid his lips using the back of his hand while miserably trying to hide his blushing face.

You were recovering slowly and after two days, you've fully recovered. You bid your thanks to the physician for her help and also to your maids. You also apologised for your reckless behaviours that lead you to pass out from overworking in the first place.

"We were very worried when Jean told us about you. It made us feel guilty for leaving you alone in His Highness's waiting room," Rose said.

"We hope you listen to our advices after this and take care of your health more. There's nothing more we want than to see Your Highness in your usual healthy self," Marie added.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble to you two..."

Hearing their explanations made you more guilty. You didn't only cause trouble for your maids, but also to Lucifer, Jean and the other attendants.

You were supposed to try on your wedding dress yesterday but because of your fever, you couldn't and it hindered with the progress for the ceremony.

You even received a get well soon gift from the King's attendants even though he's also sick. Not too mention, the Princes were always asking about your condition time and time again, until Lucifer banned them from stepping into 2km radius from your bedroom.

'I need to apologise to all of them'

"Please come in, Your Highness." Jean lead the way before closing the door before you.

It was the second time you stepped inside Lucifer's study, yet the exquisite environment around it didn't fail to amaze you. The furniture, the bookshelves, the fireplace. Even his massive mahogany desk emitted its own aura.

This whole place gave off Lucifer's charismatic presence and you're not even sure why.

Maybe because this place is the witness of Lucifer's ups and downs.

The place where Lucifer's princely side intensified.

And the place where Lucifer's true side showed itself once in a while.

"Is everything alright, MC? You said you want to talk?" Lucifer finally spoke, snapping you from your thoughts.

"Ah, yes! I actually want to give you something," You approached him, "I'm not sure if you'll like it but I spent my free time embroidering this for you. I'm not even sure if you will actually use it but I hope–"

"Wait. What did you say?"

"I'm not sure if you will use it?"

"No, before that. After this question about me not liking it or something."

"I spent my free time embroidering–"

"You what?!" Lucifer stood up from his seat abruptly.