Things Change ~P.P

YOUR POV
It was like one day, he just snapped. You didn't know if it was a mission he went on or maybe he saw something that he should have, but now he was different. He was diabolical and odious.

He became distant with you and would have random flashes of anger. He'd raise his voice at Tony or miss training and just say he didn't want to be there. It was like he didn't care about being a hero anymore, he didn't even care about saving the world anymore.

It was when he left the Avengers that you realized that something was REALLY wrong. Why on earth would Peter ever leave the Avengers? He had always dreamed of joining and to give it all up all of a sudden? No, it was definitely unlike him.

Today, you made your way to his apartment downtown. Wanda had told you not to, in fear of what he might do to you now that he truly didn't care about anything, but you didn't care either, Peter was your friend once and whatever happened to him, you were going to find out.

You knocked on the door multiple times but no one answered. It was the first thing that worried you. You decided to try the door knob and it was unlocked. Now that, that made you worry 10x more.

You walk in regardless, taking in the shagged look of the apartment. It looked like it hadn't been touched in years when it'd only been a few months. The windows were covered with newspaper articles, each one about a different crime that occurred somewhere in New York City. The lights didn't turn on when you tried them, and there was an old pungent odor throughout the whole apartment.

You take your phone out of your back pocket and turn on the flash to see better.

"Peter, are you in here?" You asks as you start walking around the small apartment. If he was in here, you would clearly be able to see him seeing as there wasn't any furniture in the living room for him to even hide behind. You walk to the end of the living room and open up the door to what would be his bedroom, it didn't have any furniture either.

You glance around the room with your flashlight until it stops at something odd, a board, hanging in the middle of his room with some kind of drawings on it. You walked deeper into the room to examine the board and you were beyond speechless.

There were maps of all the five boroughs of New York, The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklynn, and Staten Island. In the middle of all the boroughs we're these big X's followed by question marks and the word 'bomb' in capital letters. Could he possibly be planning to plant bombs there? Blow up some buildings? People? And for what?

"My god Peter, what the heck is going on with you." You ask yourself out loud. You look over the plans again, questioning if you should take pictures of it and show it to Tony whenever you got back to the Tower. You don't hesitate to do so and quickly rush out of the apartment before he could come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
The rest of the day was kind of a blur. You didn't go back into the Tower until late at night and when you did you were not happy with what happened. Tony wasn't there for you to report the plans to, so you had to tell Steve. Of course there wasn't a problem with that, despite the fact that he was more focused on treating Peter like a target than a friend.

"Wanda, why the hell did you let her go?"

"Hey, I told her not to." She says and shrugs her shoulders.

"I had to, and if I didn't who knew what would have happened? He could have already went through with the plan."

"If we tell you to not engage (Y/N), then you do not engage. Simple. If you had gone there and he kidnapped you for ransom or even worse, killed you, what are we suppose to do about it?"