Old Me~ T.H

short
YOUR POV
Today was a calm day. The sun was out, the air was cool, and you had the whole day to spend with your boyfriend Tom.  You sat there, on the couch playing on your phone as you waited for Tom to come back from the kitchen. He was getting some snacks so that the two of you could commence your binge-watching day.

He walks into the living room soon enough, with a bowl of popcorn, a few bags of chips, and some drinks. He placed them on the table in front of the couch, not sitting down yet.

"Darlin'?" He dragged out slightly as he started to circle the couch to get to you.

"Yeah, babe?" You say without looking up from your phone.

"Does the username tommylover5k ring a bell?" Your eyes instantly went wide as you looked up at Tom who was standing right in front of you. You haven't heard that username in almost 3 years.

You use to write a lot of Wattpad books when you were into the Marvel fandom. Not to say you still weren't, it just wasn't so obsessive anymore. You were hoping that he would never find the page but here he was, asking you about it.

"Uh, no?" You lie.

"Oh really?" He pushes on. You smile awkwardly.

"Yeah, what's up with it?" You ask casually, trying not to draw any more attention to yourself or your association with the page.

"Well, she writes these imagines about me and I really like them, like this one," Pushing everything aside, out of embarrassment, you bolted out of the couch and tried to snatch the phone from Tom. He backs up and puts the phone out of your reach, continuing to read from it.

"'He held a fist full of my hair in his hands, being gentle enough not to hurt me. 'Please, don't stop.' She moaned out. I didn't want -'"

"Tom! Please stop reading that." You yell at him as he continued to scroll down on the imagine.

"Oh, I thought you did recognize the username." He teases. You sigh, giving in.

"Ugh fine! It's mine, it's me. It's an old account I had way before we got together."

"Awe (Y/N). You use to write about me?"

"Ew, don't remind me. I was horny and young back them okay? If I knew I would be with you, trust me, I would have never written those things."

"It's okay. You're just expressing your sexual fantasies. Plus, you're a really good writer."

"Shut it, Tom." You tell him.

"How about we go act out one of these fantasies huh?" He suggests, throwing his phone on the couch seat beside you.

"We did, a couple of times."

"Well then, let's add a new one to the book."

"You just want an excuse to have sex with me huh?" He chuckles.

"Yes, yes I do." He admits. You smirk before jumping into his arms.

"Come on, let's go."