Meet Me At Our Spot ~ P. P

YOUR POV
The spot, your spot, our spot.

You and Peter had an un breakable bond since the beginning of your friendship, beginning early in middle school. The two of you had been drawn towards each other instantly, and the bond only got stronger when you found the spot.

Often times not having much plans on the weekends, you and Peter would go out adventuring, running around Queens, wherever the wind would take you. One day, the two of you had heard about an abandoned train station off the end of QueensWay, and immediately knew you had to go there for the aesthetics.

Of course, it was no where too restricted or closed off, because you'd both know you would get in trouble for it, but it was most definitely secluded from civilization. It took about 30 minutes to get to from your house, but it was closer to your school and a bunch of your friends house than you thought, even Peter's.

When you got to the abandoned station, the two of you were surprised to see that it was still like an old fashioned station, with no tunnels, a lower platform for people to stand on while waiting for the train to come, and multiple graffiti trains on the far right.

The two of you had stayed there for hours just chatting and cracking jokes until it started to get dark. When the sun set, you could see the perfect view of the horizon, and when it was completely dark, the lack of lights made it so you could make out some stars. It was truly the spot.

"This is kind of perfect you know? Not a single peep from here, and it doesn't smell as bad as half of Queens." You say then chuckle at yourself laying next to Peter, he chuckles back at you.

"Should we make this our spot?" He asks as he leans his head back and glances up at the sky in amazement. You nod, a smile creeping up on your face until you noticed that he can't read your expression from the angle the two of you were laying in.

"Definitely."

And the rest was history. Whenenever you two needed to see each other and be away from the craziness of the world, all you had to do was text  each other the simple phrase, Meet me at our spot, and everything else faded away.

Meet me at our spot

You had texted him one day after you got into a fight with your parents. You couldn't stand to be in the house with them at that point and needed to talk to someone who didn't get on your nerves.

"Are you okay?" Peter had asked when he came to see you sitting face down wiping your face with the sleeve of your sweater. You sniffled before looking up at him to roll your eyes.

"I got in a fight with my parents." You mutter. They have just been happening too frequently these last few weeks and it was always over silly minuscule things but this time, it was a bit worse.

"Again?"

"Again." You confirmed. He sighed, then sat down beside you.

"How bad was it?" You say then shrug your shoulders at him.

"Really bad I guess, and all because they don't want me to keep dating Alex." You say, bringing your knees up to your chest and placing your head in between them to subside your sobs.

Alex, was your boyfriend. The two of you had started dating two months before he graduated from your high school, and he was now in college while you were a senior in highschool. You feel Peter shift closer to you his arm slightly brushing yours in the process.

"Do you love him?" He asks you, and you froze for a moment not knowing how to reply. Did you love him? You couldn't tell really, the relationship was still fresh, and you had never really been in love before to tell, but he made you feel good.