Wants ~T.H

A Cheating (sorta) Imagine based off the show 'YOU'

YOUR POV
"Why did you call me?" You ask as you approached his mysterious shadow in the park. It was two hours past midnight and you couldn't believe that you agreed to meet him at the park this late. He was sitting on a bench when you approached him, hands in his pockets because it was freezing cold outside for the middle of October, practically winter.

"I can't stop thinking about you." He says with a soft look in his eyes. You scoff and shake your head at him. That was the last thing you needed to hear from him, you knew you'd fold if he said anything remotely close to that the second you stepped out of the car.

You'd been trying to convince yourself that he couldn't be thinking about you, just so you didn't feel bad for thinking about him. You sit next to him, a part of you wanting to hear what he had to say, but being afraid that once you do, you'll never want to leave him alone again.

"Everyday since that night, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind." He started, instantly touching your heart. "I keep thinking about having you all to myself, and I know it's selfish but can you blame me? You're perfect."

"Tom, shut up." You say as you feel a small blush creeping on your face. He shouldn't be having this effect on you.

"If you want me to shut up, I will. I'm not trying to be an asshole, I'm just trying to figure out how the hell you expect me to go on with my life when all I want is you."

"Tom, please shut up."

"It's like you're pretending to be happy and I know you're not-"

"You don't know what you're talking about." He did know what he was talking about, and he was right.

"I do. You're in there, with him, playing house when none of that makes you happy. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't feel a connection between us huh? Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me as bad as I want you." You get up, regretting agreeing to come see him, wanting to leave before you say or do anything dumb, but he stands up with you and his hand quickly grabs yours and pulls you into him.

You stand there in the hold of his strong arms, as your faces examine each other. He was everything you could ask for and more, you did not have to question that at all. You wanted nothing more than to be with him and be truly happy. A breath of air escapes from both of your lips, visible in the winter cold. You drop your shoulders, not holding back anymore.

"I'm going to kiss you." He whispers to you, and you don't object it in any way. His lips then meets yours and a soft sigh leaves you, almost coming out as a moan. How come something so wrong feel so right? It felt like home. The heat from your lips traveled throughout your whole body, and suddenly, you didn't mind being outside. His hand leaves your sides and come up to cup your face pulling you closer into the intimate situation.

You throw your hands around his neck and allow him to do whatever he pleased. He takes that as a sign and brings his hand towards your lower body, tracing your curves with a few of his fingers. You should have given in then and there, but the action show how made you come to your senses. It was wrong. What would they think if they found out? You feel him preparing to pull apart for a breath and you use it to your advantage.

"Mhm... stop." You mumbled as his lips pulled away from you in the quick second he allowed you to breathe. "You're a married man, chasing after a women who's planning on getting married. This thing between us, it can't hap-"

"I'm getting a divorce, you know that. And you don't want to marry him, he doesn't want to marry you either so what's the problem?" You stare at him in shock. How did he find out? How did he know? He was right however, you didn't want to marry him, and he didn't want to marry you either. The whole thing was complicated.