Lost II~ P.P

Slight trigger warning for an attempted suicide. The reader doesn't try to kill herself, but some phrases and context make it appear like she is.

PETER'S POV
"Peter, where are you, and what are you doing right now?" Mr. Stark asks when I pick up his phone call. He sounded frantic, instantly bringing me into a state of panic.

"I'm home right now, just working on some homework. Is everything okay?"

"I need you to find (Y/N), now!" He says over the phone. I can hear a few noises in the background, signaling that he was in a car or at least outside somewhere.

"What? Why? What's going on?" Tony sighs over the phone before proceeding to talk.

"Long story short, she's about to crash her car over a bridge in hopes that you'll save her and get your memory back. I need you to suit up and go find her now!"

"What? Why on earth would she think-"

"Peter, stop talking, just go find her before she gets herself in trouble." He says. I bolt onto my feet and head to grab the suit.

"On it, Mr. Stark."
___________________
That was over 20 minutes ago, and I had just found her. I went searching for her on the bridges in the city, but there was no luck. It was then that it hit me that she possibly couldn't have gotten this far yet, which sent me right to the closest street next to a bridge in Queens. I had no trouble spotting her car after Tony had sent me some information, but now I didn't even know what to do. Do I just walk up to her or what?

She continues to drive towards the bridge, which surprisingly wasn't too packed this time on a weekday. I follow right behind her, swinging from pillar to pillar. Then her car starts to curve as she started to switch lanes to follow behind a truck that was in front of her. She was out of her damn mind. At that, I swing myself a few feet in front of her car, and in seconds, she halts, leaving space between her car and the truck as it continues to drive off. I see her groan in frustration for a second before she rolls down her window and pokes her head out at me.

"Mr. Stark sent you, huh?" She asks and then rolls her eyes.

"(Y/N), get out of the car." She shakes her head at me.

"No, I have to do this. I have to make you remember."

"(Y/N), please, this is not going to solve anything." She ignores me and starts to reverse the car, slightly slanted to face the guardrail of the bridge, seeming to want to gain some speed before she accelerates, and I was right. As I stand there observing her, she hits the gas and starts driving to crash into the guardrail of the bridge.

Without hesitation, I leap into action, shooting webs to anchor myself to the bridge's structure as (Y/N) continues to head towards me. She starts honking at me, signaling for me to move out of the way, but I don't. Instead, I place my hands in front of me as I brace myself for the impact of her car, and in moments, I feel the weight of the car in the palm of my hands as it pushes me back into the guardrail. The windshield and windows of the car shatter on impact, and the hood of the car folds into itself. (Y/N) lunges slightly forward on the impact, and when she pulls back, she has a slight cut on her forehead.

"Crap... what- what am I doing?" She asks herself as reality hits her in the face. "I shouldn't have done this, Tony was right, this was a dumb idea," she says as she starts to take in her surroundings, shocked by the situation she had just put herself into. I groan as the weight of the car seems to get heavier and pushes me into the guardrail some more.

"(Y/N), can you take your foot off the gas?" I say through a grunt.

"My foot isn't on the gas, I think- I think it's stuck." Great, just great.