Partition ~ T.H

TOM'S POV
I always found it difficult when it was time for me to go out with (Y/N). Every time she would put on a dress I just couldn't help myself but want her. Today, we were going to an award show since I was nominated for Best Actor of the year. I was shocked by the nomination but thanked my fans for it endlessly. (Y/N) was finishing her makeup and I was waiting downstairs.

She had to kick me out of the room because I couldn't stop touching her. When she was putting on her dress, it just fit her body so perfectly. I could see all her curves and edges and I loved them. All I did was trace them with my fingers, as she looked at herself in and mirror, and she kicked me out because I was distracting her. Here I was, in the living room, waiting for her to come down while I had an erection growing in my pants. The things this woman does to me.

"Tom, I'm ready." I heard her voice call from upstairs. I clear my mind of my thoughts but it didn't last long when she came down the stairs.  She had finished putting herself together and looked more attractive than when I interrupted her earlier.

She had put her hair up into a slicked-back bun, leaving two strands out in the front. She put on some makeup, enough just to highlight her already perfect features, but not too much.

"Uh, okay. Let's go." Only one thought went through my mind as we walked out the door, I was going to ruin her when we got back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sir- there seems to be an incident on the route so there will be traffic for a while." The driver tells me. We had just gotten on the highway and there was already a traffic jam ahead.

"How long do you think it'll last?" I asked the chauffeur.

"Not so sure. Usually, it is about 20-30 minutes." He replies. I hear (Y/N) gasp a bit at that.

"Would it be okay if we're late?" (Y/N) asks me.

"They never start at the time they tell us to be there, so we should be fine if we start moving in the next 20 minutes," I tell her. She seems to relax a bit. I think she was more nervous for me than I was for myself. I grab her hand then caress it lightly, trying I comfort her in the current situation.

"Are you tense baby?" I asked, despite seeing the obvious signs.

"Yeah, I don't know why. I guess I'm just excited for you." I move her hand onto my lap but mistakenly place it on my boner, which had been growing by the minute. I immediately remove her hand and glance at her, hoping she wasn't freaked out. How embarrassing Tom.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to put your hand there." She chuckles at my mistake then looks out at the window for a moment before bringing her eyes towards me again.

"I might need a distraction. If we're stuck in traffic... I wouldn't mind helping you get rid of it." She whispers into my ear. God, I love her.

"Driver, roll up the partition please," I told the driver. He did just that, and I didn't hesitate to bring (Y/N) into my lap.

YOUR POV
He sat you on his lap and you instantly felt his boner under you. He didn't hesitate to pull your face into his and kiss your lips. His hands slide down to your ass and he manages to squeeze it now and then. You slide the small black blazer you were wearing off of your shoulders, dropping it onto the floor.

His hands explored your bareback that was hiding under the blazer. He traced small circles with his fingers until he reached the zipper, pulling it down. He slid the straps of the dress off of your shoulders and instantly attached his lips.

He placed small and delicate kisses before trailing up to your neck, where he started to suck harshly. Rather than leaning your head back to give him more access, you lean forward, wrapping your hands around his neck to bring him in. He bites the exposed skin a little, giving you a slight pinch of pain from the pleasure before licking the area with his tongue.

"Fuck," He whispers. You didn't realize it, but you had started to rock your hips on his hard member. You don't mean to, but as he was kissing your neck, you just seemed to start. You stopped, wanting him to focus on what he was doing to you.

"Don't stop darling." He says as he moves his hands down toward the bottom of your dress, lifting it so it was sitting by your stomach. Tom bucked his hips forward, hoping for more contact, but you refused. You pulled back from him and tilted his chin towards you.

"Inpatient, huh?" You asked before removing your hand, bringing it to his belt, and unbuckling it. You unzip his zipper and glance at the boner in front of you. You place it in between your hand and rub it a little, wanting to see the satisfied look on Tom's face.

You move to hover over him slightly, enough to move your panties to the side and lower yourself onto him. A whimper came out of your mouth as you felt him inside of you, fully. It takes a minute for the two of you I adjust comfortably. You moved your hips, slowly at first, to get friction. He placed his hands on your lower back, trying to guide you to go faster. You gave in.

You started riding him, your hands holding onto his shoulders. Your lips met his again with more force than before. You moan into his mouth, feeling your body fill up with all these sensations. There was always an extra rush when you guys had sex somewhere you weren't supposed to. The only worry on your mind is whether or not the chauffeur was able to hear the two of you.

As if possible, you felt Tom get even harder under you. With every bounce you took, you felt his tip rubbing your G-spot, making your stomach churn. You pulled away from the kiss, swollen and aching from how aggressive it was.

You were getting tired and didn't know how much longer you would last until your legs gave out. You started to slow down.

Tom noticed this, and he helped by holding your waist tighter as he started thrusting up in you mercilessly. The sound your skin made as it slipped against each other made a filthy sound, but you were enjoying every moment of it. You attach your lips to his law line, kissing it in sync every time he thrusts into you. He groans at the action, experiencing the same feeling he gave you when he was kissing your neck.

"Keep doing that baby." He says and throws his head back. You listen and continue to kiss around the area, moving to his ear now and then. His grip gets tighter, trying to hold you down. You could feel yourself start to get the tingling sensation in your stomach. It wouldn't be long before you had to cum. You pull back from him again, squinting your face and biting your bottom lip as the pleasure overrides you. 

"I'm..... I." You tried to form a sentence but it just wasn't working out for you. Your breath started to pick up even more, and you bite your lower lip harder trying to keep it in. Tom uses his thumb to pull your lip from the bite.

"Use your words." He tells you as if it was that simple. You grip onto his shoulders, stabilizing yourself a bit. You stopped your movements but Tom was still thrusting himself upward.

"I want to cum, can I cum." You let out. He smirks at your question. There were times during sex where Tom would deny you of your orgasm or wouldn't make you cum until he did. He appreciated that you still asked permission.

"Let it all out for me." With that, you came all over him. You close your eyes to calm down after the high, your breath picking up for the last couple of seconds. He cums shortly after, relaxing under you. The warmth of his hot liquid makes you feel full.

"You're always good for me." He says before placing his lips on yours again. The soft kisses after a rather rough session always made you realize how delicate he treated you. You lean into him, letting the kiss last for a while before placing your head in the crook of his neck. He rubs your back as you relax in his arms. Then, you hear the chauffeur clear his throat before speaking.

"Sorry to interrupt sir, but the traffic is moving again. We should be moving in about 5 more minutes." The chauffeur stated. Tom looks at you, still sitting on top of him, dress half off, and hair in a messy bun. One thought crossed his mind.

"Do you want to go for round two?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was sloppy and rushed but eh