Protective~ T.H

YOUR POV
You couldn't wait for tonight. Tonight was the night you would let loose and let all your worries and stress flow away. Tonight, you were going to go to the club with a couple of your friends as a nice event to end off a stressful week. Friday's are always an eventful day as your friend group always planned something for you to do.

As you slipped on your 2-inch silver heels and grabbed your car keys from the kitchen counter, you felt your phone vibrate constantly from your purse. You stop yourself, just as you were about to grab the doorknob and head out of your apartment. You slip your hand inside your small shiny purse and grab your phone, immediately answering the call from your friend Tom.

'(Y/N),  where are you? We got here over 30 minutes ago.'

'Yeah, I know that I was running a little late. I had to make sure that I was looking good.' You hear Tom chuckle at your words before a girl screams in the back.

'Well, we're going in so hurry up and get here before Lisa has all of your drinks.' He said referring to your friend Lisa who was the life of the party. You tell him you'll be there shortly and hang up the phone, before proceeding to head out the door and drive to the club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"About time you made it." Your friend Lisa stated once you found the group hanging by the bar. You hug Lisa and Tom before sitting down on a small stool beside them. The club was brightly lit with purple, blue, red, green, and many different colors all mixing in the large room.

You couldn't tell how many people were there but you knew that it was a lot because the place was packed. Almost everywhere you turned, you were bound to bump into someone. The music was loud and it made it hard to hear people talk unless you were standing right beside them.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It took a while to find the perfect dress, and there was still traffic on the highway at this time." You tell her as she turns to face the bar and ask the bartender for three shots of vodka. He soon placed it in front of you guys. Lisa takes a shot and does a little dance due to the take running down her throat.

"Well, it doesn't matter as long as you're here. Come on, grab a shot and let's get on the dance floor." Tom stated before taking his small shot of vodka from the table and walking onto the dance floor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Three hours had passed since you went on the dance floor and you and Tom had gotten tired. The two of you sat down to take a break about 20 minutes ago. Your friend Lisa had found a guy on the dance floor and decided to leave a bit early. It was just you and Tom now and the two of you were just getting ready to leave.

Tom was getting his last drink in while you just chatted with him. You wanted to have a sober mind so that you could drive tonight, so after the one shot of vodka, you did not drink anymore. When Tom finished his drink, he asked if you were ready to leave.

You told him you had to run to the bathroom real quick to fix yourself so you did. You fixed your dress, seeing as it was slowly starting to crawl up your body, making it shorter than it was. When you came out of the bathroom, the DJ was playing your favorite song. You gasped as you looked at Tom.

"Oh my gosh! Tom, come on, we have to dance! This is my song." You tell him.

"I thought we were going home?" He asked.

"Okay, we will. Just this one song, please." You pout your lips then clasp your hands together, jokingly begging him. He sighs reluctantly then nods, allowing you to drag him onto the dancefloor for the last dance. You guys had nearly even danced for 10 seconds when you felt a guy tap your shoulder. You didn't turn around to face him, being confused a bit.

"Hey, do you wanna dance?" The guy asks you. You shake your head and then ignore him. You were not in the mood to dance with a stranger, you came to dance with your friend's and that was it.