Chapter 11

- G RA Y S O N  W O L F E -

After leaving Lia's place, I head straight for my club. It's about a twenty minute drive so I got there right when 9pm hit. There's already a long ass line to get into the building so when I walk up to the bouncer I tell him to let an Amelia Parker in immediately once she arrives. I also mentioned that she's gonna be with a blonde asshole.

Entering Sunset, I head upstairs where the VIP section is. This gives me a perfect view of the entire club. I sit in my usual section near the balcony and one of my waitresses ask if I want my usual. I nod at her and I wait for my drink as I watch the entrance. Waiting for Lia to arrive.

It's already packed in this place. Usually people who come here are familiar with my father and are here for business and pleasure or I just have young adults coming here wanting to have a good time. This is a very well known and prestigious club. I own several through out New York and Texas. The ones in Texas my father placed me in charge of and the ones in New York are my own. Hence why the name of the clubs in New York are called Sunset. I named them after Lia. I remember in Italy when we use to watch the sunset together at the lake. With her leaning into me and me holding her. We were only kids then, but I felt like there was no other place I'd rather be then with her.

And she doesn't even fucking remember.

I think back to the time when I last saw her. She was six so she wasn't too young to forget anything. I remember everything from when I was six, albeit all those times were with Lia but I remember everything. Her smile. Her thick, long caramel curls that always fall on her face. Her strawberry scent. Everything. And she remembers nothing. It felt like I got stabbed in the chest when she saw me at the basketball game and didn't recognize me. I recognized her immediately.

But, that's all in the past. I have Lia now, and I don't plan on letting her go.

I feel the couch slouch down next to me and I turn to see Michael.

"Hey man what are you doing here?" He shoves my shoulder playfully. I roll my eyes.

"Don't fucking touch me and it's my club, I can be here if I want." I say in an annoyed tone. He doesn't need to know that I'm only here to see Lia.

Michael throws his hands up in defense and chuckles. "Wow Grayson I was just messing with you." I don't say anything else so I guess he thought it was an invitation to keep talking. "How's Lia?"

"It's Amelia." I turn to face Michael. "And things are going good." Michael then squeals like a school girl and shoves me some more.

"Dude you're smiling right now. You never smile." Wait, was I smiling? My faces becomes stoic again when I face back to the people dancing.

I don't like showing my emotions in front of my men, but Michael has been my best friend ever since we were young. It was after Lia left that I met Michael. Our fathers are also best friends so when we had a gathering at my house, Michael and his parents were there. I was so miserable because I never saw Lia again but Michael helped me out of my slump with his weirdness and eagerness to be my friend. And now he's stuck to my side. He's the only one who can see through my cold demeanor. That's why he never trembles or retreats whenever I hiss cruelness.

"Fuck off." I spit at him. He just chuckles and shoots me a wink. I take a sip of my drink and stare out into the abyss of sweaty people dancing when I see a familiar someone with long, thick caramel curly hair.

Lia is here.

And she's with that dipshit, Jackson. Or was it Jared? I don't fucking care.

"Who is that?" Michael suddenly asks, drool basically dripping from his mouth. We're both looking in the same direction and I know he's not talking about Lia. He's talking about the dude that walked in with her.