BONUS CHAPTER

10 months later...

- A M E L I A  P A R K E R -

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping and... Milo and Grayson laughing?

I haul myself out of bed and I'm about to walk out when I realize that I'm not wearing any clothes.

Grayson and I did the nasty last night

Several times.

Hehe.

I quickly put on my silk robe and head out the bedroom door.

Grayson bought us a small cottage house near the lake. Saying how he never wants to let me go again.

After I lost my memory almost two years ago, I felt a void in my chest. Like something was missing. And when I saw Grayson at the airport, he seemed so familiar but I just couldn't understand why. So I left.

My memories slowly started coming back and the good thing is that they weren't painful this time. I didn't have nightmares about my past. I remember all my good ones. I guess your mind just has a way of playing tricks on you. I'm guessing my mind didn't want me to experience everything that I've been through. I still have more things that I don't remember, but the only thing I care to remember are my two favorite boys.

Good thing.

I'm walking down the hall towards the loud ruckus and I can't stop the smile that's forming on my face.

It's Grayson and Milo in the kitchen.

And they're baking!

Well trying.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask as I saunter into the kitchen. My smile not falling from my lips.

They both freeze when they hear my voice and then slowly look up to me at the same time.

Weirdos.

"Are you guys trying to bake?" I chuckle slightly at the mess. There's flour everywhere and it's even on them too. There's a broken egg on the floor and the fridge is wide open.

I roll my eyes and go to close it.

"We were trying but Grayson sucks." Milo says with a laugh. Grayson fake gasps.

"I suck? You dropped the eggs!" Grayson retorts back to the seven year old.

"Okay both of you guys suck." I laugh which causes Grayson to grin.

"I mean you were sucking last ni-"

My eyes widen, "ahhhh hush!" I shoot him a glare but he winks at me. I blush.

Gosh.

"Why are you guys baking anyway?" I ask as I start cleaning up the counter.

Milo looks from Grayson then back to me in a confused face.

"You don't remember?" His lip starts to quiver.

Oh no.

I look at the time and date on the stove but frown. It's August 3rd.

My birthday.

I've never had a good birthday.

But my frown slowly turns into a smile at the thought of them baking something for me.

"You guys were trying to bake something for my birthday?" I can't stop the tears that are now falling down my face.

I love them so much.