01

𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝗺𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝗺𝐞.
'That's what , a three-story fall to the deck?'the dark-skinned boy states.'I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival. '

'hm.' the boy on the roof says licking his finger and testing the air.' should i do it?'

'yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down.'

'you'll shoot me?' the boy says making finger guns

'oh boys stop flirting,' el says standing up and wiping her shorts from the dirt and going to sit next to JJ.

'They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers.' the brunette girl says sarcastically.

'Of course .Why wouldn't they?' JJ says jokingly teasing kiara.

'This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles i guess?'

'i can't have cold towels.'

'Can you please not kill yourself? the girl says looking at the boy still dangling one foot of the roof sipping his beer.

'Fine by me!' el shouts.

'don't spill that beer . i'm not giving you another one.' JJ scowled looking up to the boy while wrapping his free arm around el.

'woah, oh shit.' jhon b says as the beer falls out of his grip spilling all over the floor.

'of course you did right when i told you not to.'

'Hey ,uh, security's here.let's wrap it up. boys are early today.'

'cmon humpty dumpty let's roll!' el exclaims tapping JJ's back.

'gary is that you?! ' el and jj excitedly say.

'good to see you man!'

'whoo!' left all of the pogues mouths while they ran from security to the twinkie.

' Not much of a hugger man!' jj shouts which makes el laugh so much she can barely run.

They climb over the fence swiftly as jj and el watch pope face plant the ground ,while jhon b and kiara are some how already in the car beeping.

'get here you little pricks!' gary shouts as he hangs over the fence .

'bus is leaving! ' the dark- haired boy honks.

'check out gary running for a raise' el shouts waving out the door while jj teases the security with a beer can.
' wait , wait slow down!' jj and el say so they can tease gary.

'you're gonna give him a heart attack.'

'el, jj , seriously stop man.'

'ugh, what way to spoil fun.' el says pouting.

'aww, it's okay pretty girl . there's always next time.' jj states grabbing her chin sarcastically smiling.

'you suck.'

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵.𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝘀 , 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘀.𝗧𝘄𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝘀, 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱.

𝘈𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁,𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱.𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀, 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲.

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝘂𝘁.
𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀,𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘁𝘀,𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀.
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳, 𝗱𝗿𝘂𝗺𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.. 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀 .

𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀, 𝗽𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗵.𝗟𝗼𝘄𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻. 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆. 𝗦𝗼, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 . 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗣𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲? 𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱,𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁.

i skipped all the cast bit bc yeah it makes the handwriting go blavk and we dont want that, but if u dont want it, it will be next chapter. which is like photos ect.

hey guys, this was a short chapter but dont worru more will be in the next few.