babe

'Why the hell are we at a graveyard?' el states.

'i don't know, ask jhon B' kie snaps still annoyed at earlier.

El didn't know why kie was annoyed. She has said horrible things to her and JJ so why was she getting shouted at?

'hurry up el.' jhon b snaps.

'man,shut the fuck up.' jj replies angrily.

'This whole time i thought redfield was a place. It's not, it's a person.'

'voi- effing- la.' JJ reads.

'See, my great- great grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name. Help me with the door, come on.'

They all push trying to even nudge the door, but fail as the door is about 700 pounds. They all sighed after realising there grip from the door.

'whoa!' el shouts. ' A snake!'

'That's a moccasin, all right. Ye olde Dr. Cottonmouth. Death in tall grass.' jj states barking at the snake.

'jj stop barking you dumbass.'

'They're afraid of dogs? Everybody knows that. If there's one, there's probably dozens.'

'stop barking at the snakes!' Jhon B shouts towards JJ.

'We're not gonna get in there , it's not budging. Let's just go.' pope says.

' i mean , i can get through?' el timidly says looking through the crack near the door.

'no. Not happening , no way.' JJ snaps pulling El back before she shrugs him off.

'That hole?'

'Look, i want this shit over with. After this, you need to stop asking me for things , if you don't give me any respect.'

'JJ give me a boost.'

JJ shakes his head , still not wanting her to do it .

'I will .' pope says.

'No. I am.' JJ snaps.

El ruffles his hair, and steps on his hands trying not to hurt him while saying sorry repeatedly.

'are you alright?' JJ asks trying to look through the crack.

'still breathing.'

El then screams and listens to all the Pogues worry what's happening until she starts to laugh knowing she tricked them all.

'ellie, are you okay?! what happened? emily?!' JJ shouts , getting ready to try climb in.

'yeah i'm fine maybanks, glad you care though.'

JJ mutters under his breath.

'Holy shit.' el says reaching out for the envelope .

'what did you find? gold?'

'JJ can you give me some help please?'

'anything for you, pretty girl.'

El passes the envelope to Jhon B and watches his facial reactions.

'holy shit, this is from my dad.'

'code red. code red.' pope shouts signalling them
to run.

'Your light, JJ your light!' el whispers before grabbing it and sticking it up his shirt, which makes her feel is abs.

'okayy, princess i see you.' JJ flirts.

El swats his head , rolling her eyes at the stupid blonde boy. Although, she really started to feel different about him. Not like friends anymore. Something else.