full kook

'Hey guys? Guys, bogey, two o'clock .' kie says.

'what?'

' Do you recognise that boat?' pope questions.

JJ gives his shirt to el so she can warm up as she was shivering, while staring at the boat heading towards them.

'what are they doing?The marsh is closed.'el shivers

'Let's not stick around to find out.'

'JJ , get the bowline.'Jhon B instructs.

'Yeah.'

The boat was now following them into the marsh.

'Dude you gotta go faster.'

Before they knew it, a gunshot was fired right at them, but it missed. They all ducked down as JJ covered el with his whole body , telling everybody to get down.

'holy shit!'

El then squirms out of JJs grip as another gunshot was fired, el throws out the bowline causing the boat following them to stop. However, she forgot to dodge the gunshot . There was a massive wound in her arm from where the bullet had it her.

As everybody cheered , she held her arm hoping nobody would notice.

' el , what happened to your arm?'jj asks

' well looks like those dickheads got one of there shots on us . Would u look at that.' El pulls out the bullet and winces in pain as jj puts his hands around her waists and tells her it's okay.

Jhon B places the bag down, while JJ is wrapping a bandage around ells arm.

'What do you guys think it is?

'Can we just please open the bag?' pope snaps.

'Wow , pope. That's a rare outburst of emotion.'

'Okay. You guys are literally killing me with anticipation. Open the bag.'

'True. I didn't get shot for nothing.'

Jhon B opens the black bag and pulls out a container, which he struggles to open but eventually opens it. He pulls out a compus.

'wow.' el says

'Great work guys, we found a stupid , old compus.' pope adds.

'This was my dad's.' Jhon B replies.

𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 ! 𝐒𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝗼𝐝𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝! 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝗼 𝗼𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝗼𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝗼 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥.

THIS WAS SUXH A SHORT CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT WANT TO ADD ANYTHINT ELSE AS IT WAS THE END OF THE EPISODE

STAY SAFE!!