Ms. Lana

Jhon B headed back to the Druthers and tried to sneak the scuba gear onto the boat where it belonged , he was only caught by the one and only, sarah cameron.

'omg- your not wheezie' sarah said sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

'what are you doing?' she asked.

'Uh.. i'm just dropping off some scuba gear. what are- what are you doing here?'jhon b stupidly asks.

'it's our boat. It's also the only place with air conditioning.'

'Right.'

'Did you uhm, top up the tanks?'

'uhhh, no , no. powers down , so the compressors were off. ' Jhon B clears his throat.

' So, you're sneaking onto our boat at 5.00 a.m. with empty tanks?Ill make sure to tell Ward.'

'okay,okay.Cool. cool. Just drop these off.'

'yeah, yeah the middle of the room is fine.'

'yeah. this is pretty much what he told me to do.'

'bye'

'wait , what was it that you were going to tell your dad?'

'oh nothing. Just that you poached our scuba gear.'

'Okay. Fuck . I borrowed it for a few hours. Okay? And then i brought it back intact and unharmed.'

'Minus air.'

'Look, please don't tell him. Okay? He'll fire me.'

'what are you gonna do? pull a gun on me?'

'okay i didn't know JJ would do that.'

'that's hard to believe . Maybe you should get better friends.'

'well , maybe you should get a better boyfriend.'

'like one who doesn't poach?'

'look, please just don't tell him.okay?'

'relax. i'm not gonna tell him anything.Your secrets safe with me Jhon B.Okay , you can leave now.'

'Right yeah , uh.. bye.'

Jhon B drives away from the cameron's boat to his house.

'DCS! i know your in there! JJ shouts

'Open up!' el adds on sniggering.

They then jump at the window causing Jhon B to jump, which makes them break down in laughter.

'you should have saw your face- it was like.'

'yeah it was like-' JJ and el tried to make impressions of Jhon B's face.

'Look, all i'm saying is why don't you at lease tru with kiara? She clearly likes you. Aren't
i right princess?' JJ states looking down at el while she rests on his chest.

'yeah, man. She's like ooh jhon b ' el laughs making a moaning sound.

'She's sketching about you getting caught by the DCS , she also kissed you.'JJ claims.

' she kissed me on the cheek, it's not like you don't wanna have at it with el?'

'i'm right here, dickheads.' el says still on jj's chest fiddling with his rings.

' i am not!' JJ says defensively as Jhon B gives him 'that' look.

'okay, look don't pretend you don't notice. I see  it in your eyes. Your like, ' i kinda like that' and you start blushing and shit.'

' i blush.'

'yeah , like when jj blushes he sees me' el says trying to kiss jj's neck, but he leans away and swats her head.

'hey! that hurt.' el says pouting and rubbing her head.

'too bad princess.'

'okay i gotta admit,your fathers compass in Scooter's boat, that's freaky.' JJ states.

'yeah.' el adds on.

'Yeah . That's why we're going to talk to Ms. Lana, figure this whole thing out.' jhon b replies .

' i'm sure she would just love to talk to us. It's not like her husband just drowned or anything.' el highlights.

El lifts her head up to see the car stopping at Ms. Lana's house. The three get out of the car and start to walk towards the house.

'You know what this house looks like, whoever lives here smokes too much weed.' JJ says looking back at El and Jhon B.

But something wasn't right, they heard class shattering , shouting and crashing coming from inside the house.

' Bullshit!' a man shouts.

'Maybe we should come back.It's a little too soon.'

'awe, JJ it's okay, i'll protect you!' el says planting kisses around his face sarcastically.

'Tell me where it is or i'll fuck you up!' another voice shouts.

'i'll sink you in the the fucking-'

'You're hurting me!' Ms. Lana screams out.

'I-' jj stutters.

'shut up. come on.' Jhon B demands.

They hide behind the wall of the house listen to the shouting and class shattering.

'Where the fuck is it, you bitch?'

'I don't know!'

El squeezed JJs hand as she was scared herself now. El heard more and more shouting so she couldn't bare it any longer , so she let go of JJ's hand and stormed into the house ignoring the shouting whispers from JJ and Jhon B.

'get the fuck out of here, you dickheads.' el screams hitting one on the head with a pan that was on the side.

JJ and Jhon B are still round the corner listening until they hear El scream in pain as one of the other men pushed her down and started beating her.

JJ didn't heave hesitate, he got up and ran into the house , kicking the man off of El and throwing loads of punches at him, he then turns around and helps El repeatedly asking if she was okay.

Jhon B is fighting off the man attacking Ms. Lana while the other one lays on the ground in pain from JJs punches .

JJ helps El up before Jhon B runs to Ms. Lana and starts speaking to her.

' Hey, hey. You okay? It's okay.'

'dude, she's tweaking'

'JJ, El ring a doctor. Call the sheriffs department.'

'No cops. Please.' Ms. Lana replies:

'Mhm that's not good, let's go .' he says leading El out before leaning her against the wall.

'Are you okay? You know what you did was stupid but hot , gotta admit.'

' JJ maybanks! hmm looks like i might be winning this bet..i knew you couldn't hold in for that long.'

'well, i haven't fallen in love with you, have i princess?'

'ahh soon will do' el winks getting closer to JJ

' but for real , are you okay?'

'i'm fine, nothing i'm not used to .'

El didn't know about JJ's dad , what he was like. She joined the friendship group later on so they thought it was best she didn't know.

They stare into eachothers eyes before Jhon B walks out making them break eye contact.