midsummers

It was the day of the Midsummers, El wasn't going but Pope and Kie were. She didn't know where Jhon B was , and JJ was , in jail.

She went to the wreck to see kie before she went off to Midsummers.

'Hey kie, what you up to?'

'Nothin' . I have something to ask you though.'

'Go for it.'

'I want to invite you to Midsummers.'

'What? You're not being serious, are you?'

'100% . So what do you say?'

'Fuck yes!' El shouts running up to give Kie a hug.

'Let's get you a dress.'

Kie and El go to the nearest shopping centre, picking out their dresses. Kie gets a lavender tight-fitted. On the other hand, El gets a pastel yellow dress,
with a slit showing her lower thigh. She buys some white heels to go with it .

{ I WILL SHOW WHAT EL LOOKS LIKE AT END OF CHAPTER.}

                                   _________

They arrive at midsummers, seeing Pope . All of the kooks are there. The Pogues feel a bit uncomfortable being involved in this rich shit.

El is getting a drink and Rafe comes up to her and taps her shoulder.

'What do you want Rafe?'

'hey, hey , hey. I thought we were cool?'

'well, you have knocked me out once. JJ is in jail. You pretty much make my life a living hell.'

'I'm sorry. Again. I promise.'

'Fine, now what did you want?' El says in the nicest way possible.

'Just see how your doing, checking up on you.'

'Thanks . I'm great. I have to go to the bathroom real quick, i'll be back.' El lied, she didn't actually need to go to the bathroom. Just wanted to get away from the awkward tension.

El walks back over to Kie and Pope, who were trying to do British accents. El was originally from Britain, so she had one. It didn't sound like that, americans make british people sound posh, but it's the complete opposite. El always then mocks them by saying 'y'all.'

'Never seen this many kooks before.' El sighs.

'same.'

'Hey, have you heard from JJ?' Pope says.

El puts her head down trying not to think about the fact her boyfriend was in jail, she didn't know how long for but she was scared.

'nope.' Kie mutters.

The kooks all start clapping looking towards where Ward and Rose walked out holding each others arms. Sarah and the rest of the family followed.

'Rose looks like lady liberty.' El exclaims.

'She's definitely going to poke someone's eye out with that thing.'

El was sat down with her head in her heads watching all the kooks dance with their partners, she was wishing for a miracle at this rate. Until, she saw a blond boy walk in wearing a suit and carrying glasses.