horses

'You see that boat, that's the worlds finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury, and performance.' Pope informs.

'This is war, Pope.They hit us, we hit them.' JJ puts a bandana round his face. ' Do it.'

'Do what exactly?' El questions trying to sit up holding her head.

'Don't worry about it, pretty girl. Get some rest, don't fall asleep though. Here- you can lay on my chest.'

'Thank you maybanks.'

'Any time for you.'

Pope then does a horrible dove into the water an swims over to the luxurious boat and gets onto it, unplugging an important plug to the boat.

'Wow, you did it. I am so proud of you right now. Holy crap.' JJ exclaims making sure he doesn't move El as she needed to rest, even though she couldn't sleep.

'JJ. You can't tell anybody. Not el, not kie and not
Jhon B, okay?'

'Uh- no, yeah. Totally, dude. My lips are sealed, give me that.' JJ throws the plug into the water. He hates keeping secrets from El but he made a promise,
so he was going to keep it.

'Let's get out of here.'

                                 _______

El decided to go for a walk, alone. JJ insisted he went, so she was safe but she told him not to, and reassured him she was fine.

She actually felt fine, a little light-headed but that was it. She was trolling though a field until she saw a black horse  stuck in some branches. She ran over to  it, checking out the location before starting to break the branches.

'Hey you go. Nice and easy. ' She slowly held its nose and tried to direct it the right way out of the bush so it wouldn't get any more stuck.

It looked like the horse had been abandoned by its owner, left to die. She decided to try and bare-back ride it, considering she trained a little when she was younger.

She rode three the field on its back impressed with how amazing the horse was with communicating with her actions.

Ella wondered where she would keep the horse,
how to keep it safe. What to do with it. She couldn't trust let it die, be alone, could she?

She was with the horse for hours, she even stopped for a while to let it get its energy back and eat. She knew a place she could keep it. Her old stables, only she knew where it was, and she would be able to keep the horse there so nobody could hurt it.

Only she would know where it was, and probably the Pogues too. She found her way to the stables , which had an old leash, helmet and saddle so she wouldn't have to bare-back ride it anymore. It also wouldn't annoy the horse as much.

It had an old water bowl as well, so she filled it up with some cold, fresh water and stacked up on some hay. She walked back to the chateau finding all the Pogues sat outside worrying where she was.

'El? You scared the living shit out of me!' JJ
shouted running up to her and picking her up into a big hug.

'Sorry, ahah. Just taking a ride. Found this horse stuck in some bushes so i helped it and lead it to my old stables so it's safe there.'

' You are crazy.' They all said at the same time.

'Do you guys really think it's out there? Like , no bullshit?' Pope asks.

'My father thought it was.' Jhon B replied.

'But do you?'

'After hearing his voice on that tape, I think i do.' He replied.