sunshine

El sits down at the table again, listening into the Pogues conversation. She can just hear how Kie is arguing about how they all shouldn't trust Sarah because apparently she knew her that well.

"Look, you promised," Kie actually looks pretty hurt by this, they could all tell she still had feelings for John b.

"Just own it, she got you," JJ says leaning against the banister.

"If you want to hang out with her, I mean that's fine. But i'm letting you know right now that I will not be doing anything with her."

"Do you guys see her here, no. Right, a little focus would be fantastic," John B looks pretty annoyed at the fact Kie doesn't really trust him anymore. " We've go the map, right?"

"Yeah, well, it's all out of whack 'cause the guy was ganja'd when he drew it," E finally steps in.

"It's because the coast had changed."

"Oh."

"What about the old forts?" John says.

"Battery Jasper."

                                     _____

"Okay, so the road should split up here. Take a left." Pope was reading out the map while John B was driving the car. El, Kie and JJ were al in the back, mainly JJ and El were just playing tic -tac-toe.

They finally arrived at this old- looking stone wall and walked across to it. Soon later, they found out they were at the crain house.

"No,not the crain house please." El wished.

"Are you kidding me?"

"Worst-case scenario."

"I heard that Mrs. Crain buried her husbands head on the property." Everybody turned to look at El with an unimpressed expression on their faces. "What? It's true."

They continued walking towards the house , taking in all the details of it. El sees a curtain open, but doesn't think much of it so she doesn't tell them.

"El, get down!" John B snaps, pulling her into a crouch position.

"Sorry," she whispers.

"We need to look for wheat near the water," John B says.

"Okay, like, what kind of water? Like, pond water?"

JJ chuckles to himself, " Bong water?" A silent giggle leaves Ells lips as she tries to stay focus on John B.

"No, it said look for water, okay?"

"That's the shittiest secret message ever." El says , waking off towards the crain house.

okay , i'm trying to update for u guys but i forgot how boring it could get. But here's another part, i'll update tmrw. I'll do short ones tho so i update more.

sophie <3