live life to the fullest

JJ and El are hanging out in the woods, as they have no wear to go. Literally no where.

'jj what are we gonna do? where are we gonna go? Or do anything.'

'we'll figure something out, we always do.'

' do you think they will apologise.'

'i don't know, they better.'

El and JJ start walking down the road, until there hear honks at them from behind.

'who the fuck is- shit, jj run.'

'is that kie, pope and jhon b?'

'i think so!'

They are running down the road ,ignoring the shouts for them to stop but they don't listen until El
tells JJ to stop and see what they want.

'what the fuck do u want.' jj snaps.

'sorry ' they all say from the car.

'sorry? that is not going to cut it, you embarrassed us, you hit JJ, you talked shit to us, and fed us all
shit Jhon B.'

He stays quiet before kie starts snapping at El getting all protective of Jhon B.

'okay, why all of a sudden do you guys hate us?' el says looking over to JJ.

'we don't.' pope snaps.

'you clearly do, also kie have you fucked Jhon B yet?' El shouts using kies words against hers.

'okay don't act like y'all ain't fucked.'

'we haven't? i mean we can if you want us to?.' jj smirks , which makes el nudge him.

' that's what i mean, you guys can't apologise, so you know what, fuck you, fuck you and last of all fuck you. Handsome, fuck me.' el says pointing at everyone but then giggling at JJ.

'don't have to tell me twice. ' Jj laughs.

'look, we need you guys , we know what redfield means.' Jhon B asks

'wait what?! so know you want our help?'They question at the same time.

'just come with us please .'

They give in, and get in the car with the rest of the pogues, not speaking to anyone.'

'awee jj you look so cute right now.' el says annoying kie as to what kie said earlier.

JJ knew what she was doing, so he played along.

'not too bad yourself, pretty girl.'

'ooooh pretty girl? that's a new one, i like it.'

'just for you.'

El lies on JJs chest , while reaching out for his blunt so she can take a hit of it.

'guys mind if i lay low on this one? it's been a long day. i know the reason i came was because u said but you know. I could stay with El?'

'aww, love you too maybanks.'

𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆! 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗺𝗿𝘄 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!!

𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲!

𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲᯾